02

“hey wake up, baby...please don't leave mommy too, you're the only treasure mommy had...” a sob wake me up from the darkness. I saw a sobbing woman who has red hair tied up in a bun and rag clothes covering her fair skin and beautiful body features. she looks quite familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time... And who is that baby she's talking about??

She notice that I'm awake and stare at me in shock then hug me tight. “oh my baby! You woke up!! Ah mommy was scared to death that my Amethyst would leave mommy behind too!” she exclaimed with her still sobbing face and voice.

I'm really confused right now so I asked the pretty usual question

“who are you?” only to find my voice not familiar. Because my voice is ragged and dry yet this voice is sweet and like a child...wait...A CHILD?!!

“W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN BABY?? DO-DO DO YOU NOT REMEMBER MOMMY ANY MORE?? DID YOU BUMP YOUR HEAD HARD??” I can't really focus to what this woman was trying to say as I stare at my previous callused hands that now turned into a tender chuby hands of a child!.

What the fuck?!! I cursed in random languages as a head ache kicks in and makes me unconscious through the severe pain the only thing I remember was the red haired woman panics around the small room while still sobbing. Aghh..my lotto moneyyyyy

This. Is. Insane.

• • •

I opened my eyes again only to be greeted by the same woman yet she looks so haggard now and her eyes was red like she just stopped crying.

“Its okay baby, its me mommy... Geonea Alfin, me you're mom was former dukes daughter once yet something happened, you are Ametty my baby. the Doctor said that you'll be fine but you lose you're memories after you got beaten up and drown by those kids who pick on you...its Mommy's fault, I'm so sorry...” the woman starts to cry again, actually after hearing her name... I wanna cry too...

First, I died after winning a lotto and now I'm transmigrated into the fucking sick book I created haha...what a luck!

So let me start by the plot of the book. The heroine was the adopted sister of the villainess who is my 'mother' now, she met the crown Prince who was a Yandere well let's just say that half of this mans population in this book I made was yanderes. Well that's what the readers wanted!!!

So longs story short my mother the villainess out of jealousy mistreated her sister and seduce the prince yet failed. The prince became the king and was about to marry the heroine but the villainess seduce him again that night but the prince actually was not into that room but another character 'The Villain'. And they make out and so on so fort. Ghod what the hell did I do wrong to make this shit.