21

on our way back my father the Duke Herlon, which I really hate that name when I transmigrated. talk about my guardian knight. everything went well except for one thing.

"I'm not accepting filthy beats on this training ground" The Herlon Knight captain object.

* a few minutes ago 

I lay comfortably at the nice sofa in my room as soon as we entered, I just end up convincing my father as soon as we came back alive. he look honestly rag and stressed when he saw me in his office I think he take about 5 glasses of coffee for his reflection to look that worst. 

he always used to be formal and stern whenever he talk to me so It's quite a huge shock to me to see him in that situation though he doesn't hug me or anything, but just stare at me up and down, I really do think that my eyes is tricking me for a second because I saw him let out a sigh of relief. I honestly don't know what what that man's thinking. he even approve my request without any further reasons, maybe the old man is having a memory disfunction or something? or maybe I am? agh, my head is ringing and my body ache from a very long journey. 

as far as I can remember my grand father died in the hands of my very own father, the reason? I don't know. still I did not know anything about the grand duchess - my so called grandmother whenever she is still alive or what, in the story she used to be a very loving but manipulative mother I can't be any mad with her or anything... because I'm the one who made her that way and so does everyone in this world. 

I walk calmly as me and Kien excited my fathers office - well more of a cell if you ask me, our footsteps echoed to the empty hall way the maids were not around at this hour because they were surely bustling around the Banquet hall - for my coming of age ceremony. I'm sure it would take around two weeks or so to prepare that massive hall for sure. 

Last time my father did inform me that I need no lessons anymore because I already learned everything - though he didn't say it by himself but instead let Andres - the hot butter, I mean butler. I honestly had a crush on that young man before but get turned down straight to my face instead. he's gay... yeah. 

"What about Yona and the others?" I ask Kien who is tailing me from behind as we walk in peace.  

"there've been taken care of by the maids my lady and got a nice warm welcome, my lady." his voice is strong and charismatic just like before but it gave off a hint of exhaustion. I turn around and face him only to bump into a masculine chest and fall back, seeing me fall Kien panicked and about to carry me in his arms when I dash a little backwards and yell I'm fine. 

in the end we both enter my chambers in awkwardness. now back to the present times. 

Gabriel the Herlon knight captain stood gracefully as he let out his objection. 

"Not just because the Duke let you in and adopted you does it mean that you have the right in his very own territory." he stated imprudently as he and the other ignorant knights laughing and smirking at his back glancing at us as if we were something in a weird circus. 

at his remark I feel the atmosphere drop... at this point Yona and Kien might go biserk, I still don't know their capabilities but I am no ignorant to underestimate them.