29

Amethyst stared down at the short red haired in the glass which reflects her own figure. Infront of her was the huge doors of the banquet hall ready for the time of her arrival to open up.

Now, it's time... She inwardly sigh regaining her composure as Yona and Kien look at her in worry, they both sincerely thought and wish that this night would not harm their miss.

Amethyst was about to tell the guards on the huge door to state her arrival when she heard a confident taping sound of shoes against the marble hallway floor.

"You look great..."  Elistine complimented as she walk on her gorgeous silver and blue suit with her signature phantom mask that goes well with the clothes — which go against the aristocracy dress code but no one would even dare to say a word unless they want to end up begging on the street the next hour.

"What are you doing here?" Amethyst ask in confusion disregarding the compliment which she was inwardly embarrassed of.

"What am I doing here?, Well what else is there??...Hmm..." Elistine thought deeply before smiling genuinely at amethyst. "It's because of a promise." She finally said offering her arm to escort amethyst inside which only gain a confused look. But amethyst didn't bother much and accept Elistine's silent request to escort her.

"What promise are you talking about?" Amethyst ask gazing at the opening door of the banquet hall.

"A promise I made with an amazing person..." Elistine answered with a complicated expression which amethyst didn't see because her attention is Infront of the banquet hall.

The banquet hall revealed a huge cluster of aristocrats in a red, gold and silver venue hall with roses around the corners in white and red colour. Everyone murmured when they saw her red hair flutter as she descended Infront of the crowd. What an amazing beauty the young aristocrats could see but it was like a déjà vu to others.

A gorgeous face, peach glossy lips and silky hair flows as she takes her steps the smell of roses and caramel came through their nostrils, which makes them attracted in awe more to the delicate young beauty which surely takes over to the person everyone once knew before her downfall.

A beauty that could shake an entire empire but also a beauty that's uselessly thrown away. Contrary to the shining eyes of the thrown beauty before this young lady has a cold amethyst one's which completely arose the aristocrats suspicion about her existence.

The eyes which resembles the Herlon dukedom. The dark and seductive eyes which only heirs could have the day they were born, shivers run through their spine as the young beauty gaze at the crowd in her side eye as her footsteps echoes through the hall. Also the gaze that holds authority no one can deny deep in their hearts.

The Duke also stared at Amethyst but his faces shows no emotion yet if you stare at his eyes back, you would see the glimpse of sadness which Ametty caught and makes her more confused about the way he look. He wears a black and white suit which you could mistake as her own gowns partner, though she clearly knew that it was impossible because she personally took care of it and sent to a personal tailor.

Pushing the thought back to her head she came close with the Duke who's waiting in the middle of the hall and escorted her to the stage gracefully, the aristocrats just watched in awe as two gorgeous people walk Elistine already gave the Ametty to the Duke and blend with everyone to the side though it is clear that she does stand out too also her butler already turns out to be there at the first place. Entertaining the potential future business costumers, which everyone gladly accept. A true master business man.

"I the Duke of Herlon, therefore open this gathering by my daughter's speech and ability mana test." He stated Infront of the huge crowd, some of them murmurs through themselves but never say a word officially, afraid that their head wouldn't be intact with their body the moment they step outside this hall.