34

If there is a twin prince in the original plot, what happened?? This makes things more complicated, I can't move for now recklessly. Mostly now that the emperor knew my existence plus the crown prince. even though he's on another place I know the information would reach him soon, I need to think of another cover. Amethyst thought deeply while Yona took care of her fitting properly to the new Gown.

It's a red gown adorned with small white gems. Unlike the previous wear this one's a pretty modest though it fits her curves perfectly and the slit on side area at the bottom which makes it sexy not to mention the one at the chest are too though it is covered with gold silky threads which makes it more sophisticated, Yona took a step back admiring her lady.

Amethyst took notice of this and glance at her reflection on the mirror, she looks fine but thinks that there is something which missing it, something that marks as 'her'. Since she knew way too well that the "red" colour mostly the one she's wearing is the symbol everybody can't just brush off their mind even century had come and pass. It is the trade mark of her mother in the high society based on the novel "the red witch".

Since her intentions are making her "appearance" on the high society as the daughter of Duke Herlon and not just the daughter of a "red witch" she needs to take things up, seriously.

She looks at the bottom of the dress and point her fingers upward, thought of the previous black ink from before and think of it slowly climbing it's way elegantly on the dress. She felt relax all of the sudden as if something inside her feels safe and comfortable, she felt something climb through the skin tight dress and heard Yona's quiet worried gasp but hever take action. Yona know way too well that she just needs to put faith on her mistress.

She put her hand down and opened her eyes, glancing at the mirror back again her lips curved in a satisfied smile. The dress is adorned with newly black patterns at the bottom of the dress making a good colour scheme on the whole dress appliance, it also changed the skin tight lower dress into a mermaid style which gaves it more of her mark.

Amethyst glance at Yona anxiously what if this dress didn't fit to this societies standard?? She thought before asking Yona who's still quiet from shock "what do you think?"

"That's SUPER amazing my lady! I never knew that you could use your own blessing in such kind of way!! I thought you could only use it for battle or life threatening situations." Yona said with a sparkle on her eyes.

"W-well..." Amethyst awkwardly gaze away I swear if I kept getting to make another things that didn't belong to this world in sure the Holy Church would take interest in me or worst the alchemist tower under it, and I swear that was the last thing I could dreamt of going in this world Amethyst thought as she remembers the novel description of the Holy Church and alchemist tower. Those two we're the most horrible places inside this novel, where torture is legal and being sadistic is a thing.

Yeah sadistic enough to dissect people they get interested on alive. Just thinking about it send shivers down her spine that even the glaring Emperor couldn't make her do so.

Of course because she knows way too well, she's the one who created this world after all.