31

He looks at her with cold eyes, thought unknown. Brushing off the stares she walks to the edge of the pool some magnificent ink passing over the silver coated designs engraved at the edges. Making a smooth and elegant waves as she walks to the corner of it.

Yona holding the quilt and covered her mistress with it as soon as she walks out of the pool. Looking at her other side Amethyst and Kien's eyes meet with a single nod. Though stoping from their tracks when the huge door of the hall burst open.

"ANNOUNCING...HIS MAJESTY THE SUN AND HER HIGHNESS THE MOON OF THE EMPIRE." the aristocrats bow as they heard the tittle.

'Ahhhh main leads being always late to held the spot light even at the end of the novel... Fuck my stereotyping ass for making them so slow to catch up' Amethyst thought as she look at the two people marvelously walks to her, The Duke already at her side startling her internally 'what the fuck??! Where did you came from? The heck did he just teleport here from there or something???' She compose herself back together looking at the two magestic couple walking side by side as the hall tone up in silence.

Seeing the couple walk side by side. Gold hair tied and red eyes saw through amethyst... Intentions hidden deep inside them, she didn't even think of laying back. The yandere male lead whom she created, and the monster she should be well wary off.

In complete opposite of the strong aura of the man, the woman has this light and delicate aura with her white dress adored with lilac pattern at the edges. Though she looks lovely her eyes never had the shine it has by the description in the novel, as if she's a walking doll.

"Your majesty" with that Amethyst bow a little as for courtesy as the Duke said the greetings. His eyes unknowingly dim at the sight of these two as he bow a bit stepping Infront of Amethyst.

She didn't expect the Duke to do so, but still keep quiet and observe about it. The emperor clearly not even bath an eye to the Duke and stare with hidden contempt to the red haired girl... It reminds him or some insect that he surely had been get disposed off many years ago, flash back of the day he Carried out the order came to mind.

The newly crowned emperor waved his hands as he sat in the dimly lit bedroom, a shadow appeared Infront of him revealing a man who kneels down ready to carry out any order he wanted.

"Find the Forgotten Venus..." He hesitated but then a flash of madness came across his eyes giving the light of a beautiful and deadly ruby. "Kill her."

A week later the man in the shadows emerge again Infront of the emperor who sat busily at his study, walking closer enough to present a red box. The young emperor raised his eyes but did not ask come forward and open it.

Revealing a white and slender ring finger with a golden ring covered in blood, he took the ring off and see the inside for clarification then smile in sadistic satisfaction.

It is surely impossible that this child could be related to the already dead person who he got order to kill not just once, but twice.

But then when the Duke rise up synchronous with the young woman at his back, the emperors face looks as if he saw a corpse brought back to life.

( I'm sorry people, I forgot to publish this part last time hehe (• ▽ •;)