12

starting from that small teasing Deon and I get much closer than we are before. though he became more clingy than usual I just brush it off. right now were at his morning walk. 

"you all are dissmis." every servant start to go back to their usual work around the castle and of course i too... well hehe this is the best time to take a little nap and eat the sandwich I stole from the kitchen lately. 

"of course you're an exception, where do you think you are going?" he said grabbing my shoulders as I was about to take a run for my happy time.

"that's the only exception I never wish to have..." I said crying from despair while being drag by the happy almighty psychotic crown prince. 

"anyway don't just sulk there and join me here!" the crown prince said as he take of his shoes and take out a blanket to sit unto the grass under a tree at the garden. I just sigh 

"what was this? a date?" i laughingly joke as I walk closer to him. 

"what's a date?" well of course he doesn't know what does a psycho like you know about love?

"It's a thing for a lovers to increase affection? some commoners do that with their lovers." I said taking a sit under the shade unto the blanket with the curious psycho prince. 

"do you ever did that with someone?" he ask seriously. 

"yes. I do" I jokingly answered. let's tease him for ruining my lovely plan to take a break. 

"and who are you with?! is he handsome? is he wise? is he worthy?!" he lash out looking at me with displease. 

I can't help but to giggle "of course he is!." 

he got mad more this time, like a kid being compared by his mother to others who is much more obedient than him. "more than me?" he ask very seriously looking at my eyes. 

I smirk and said "more than you."

he got mad and suddenly got up. "oh? is your highness mad?heh.." at my remark me suddenly pull and take the blanket that we're seating on lately and take his shoes in the other hand then run. of course I ran to him too. chasing him while laughing.

after teasing his highness for several more days I recieve a letter from my father. 

right now I am at my quarters in the middle of the night my shift just ended and then one of my college relay me the letter from the duke... what does he want now?

I sat on the cold floor of my quarters and started opening the letter. 

"To my daughter" daughter your ass! after you send me here now you're calling me your daughter? at the very first word sentence in this letter i just really want to puke. 

"I will get straight to the point. I found out who are the persons behind the explotion from back then.... that killed your mother." at this sentence I started to tremble and read the whole letter whole heartedly. I want to know who killed her... is it really isn't it?, I write her fate, I'm the one at fault. 

I swear that I'll change her fate..our fate but in the end even if I am the one who made this world. I'm just a simple powerless character back then. I need to get stronger, in order to survive this psychotic world of yanderes I made. 

after reading the letter I can't help but to broke in tears. the person behind my mothers death...

is the crown prince and the king. 

the prince I am serving, the reason my father sent me here is to keep me safe. what do they think of us? a chess piece?  the king want to revenge more than perishing my mother, he want her killed without the queen knowing. 

really... what side are you choosing father?

you all just wait... until the day this Pawn become the Queen herself.