22

"Not just because the Duke let you in and adopted you does it mean that you have the right in his very own territory." he stated imprudently as he and the other ignorant knights laughing and smirking at his back glancing at us as if we were something in a weird circus.

"oh so what would a little princess like you would do? cry?" one of the knights ridicule causing all of them to fall into laughter. 
"hey stop that, or else the princess might really cry boohuh" someone at the back mimic making every one laugh more.

my ears are burning from every bullshit they were spouting, seriously. they want to laugh right? let me give it all to you. a small smirk make it's way to my lips turning into a grin before I fall laughing hard and loud too making all the knights fall silent, I clearly see them looking at me as if I'm a lunatic but I did not stop laughing. 

"HAHAHAHAHAH really HAHAHAHA...hah, you guys have no sense of humor" I bet my face right now is looking like a real lunatic, well what can I do? I have the very beauty face just like the villainess and also her poisonous mouth. I walk a little closer them and lean a little closer to Gabriel the head of the knights with his face looking like a real idiot in my eyes. 

"anyway It looks like you know me, but am I supposed to know you and your pretty little clown group? oh I see, you might be guys from a circus!" I said with a very sweet smile clapping my hands together. 

"How dare you!" his face turn into an ugly expression before lifting his hands in the air to slap me, I feel Kien about to move when Yona stop him. I need to thank her later. 

I step back making him miss and slap him back at the face. "Oh sorry! just ya know... reflex? mostly for bullshits like you." I whisper at his ear before kicking him at the ground. good thing that I didn't wear a heavy dress but a light black one which is very easy to move in when you're beating up someone. 

the other knights was stuck at their very position just watching the scene I made, well I feel kind of proud in making this from just seeing their faces, It's worth it. 

"oh! I remember now your the knights captain right? but what kind of knight would be this rude to it's own master.. It seems that you all need a lesson." I smile opening my hand over to Yona. she hand me her wooden sword with a smile, I glance at Kien and saw a worried expression painted into his handsome face. I can't help but smirk and gave a sly wink at his way for assurance. 

(A/n : WHAHHAHA SURPRISE! it's been a while and I'm very sorry for not updating daily, you see I have school works and stuff it's tiring but I hope you enjoy my story and would still keep supporting me :3 )

3rd person Point of view. 

at the far behind the shadows a person is watching her as teach a very good lesson to every one, a small satisfied smile grows at his aged face, his hair and clothes a mess as if just run his way to there and far away. 

"your excellency! please go back and your meeting is about to start." the butler shouted at the man standing at the top of the hill looking down at the knights training ground. 

"I am worried for nothing.." letting out a sigh of relief he walk back to the estate.