28

"You know way too well that we can't fall in love with her right?" a little Kien asked Vien while picking apple's for the jam young Amethyst Is making profit for living. 

" I know.. " Vien answered with a swollen look in his eyes yet his face is still emotionless.

"good, we can't drag her with us in any bad situation since her life is equivalent to our freedom and cover." Kien murmur enough for Vien to hear. 

" I know Kien, you don't need to make me repeat." Vien said irritated as he carry the huge basket of apple before walking away and leaving the young and worried Kien alone. 

...

"why did you use that thing?! what if they found out about you!" Kien whisper-yelled to Vien "and why are you acting so strangely these days? you said you won't before right? don't tell me you do now." he added letting go of his arms that is on Vien's shoulder. but Vien just stare blankly at him which makes Kien flinch. 

"hah, it's seems like it's true." he sigh worriedly and take a glimpse at the expressionless eye's of Kien.

"are you going to get in my way?" Vien finally speak up with a weird tone.
"I it mean's keeping her safe." Kien said leaving a suffocating atmosphere from both of them. 

"en...ien...Kien!" Yona called out gaining Kien's attention. 
"you're spacing out, my lady is about to be ready for a minute. and by the way.. she cut her hair..." he just listen to her but then his expression change at the last part. 

"Why?! if it's her hair...but why? she likes it so much how come.." he murmured to himself worriedly. 

"I know but it's okay she looks so cute and young with her hair now, oh goodness as if I'm seeing an angel came down." Yona happily day dream about.

"I know too, but she is already beautiful with her hair before, plus she cares about it a lot because of her mother always likes to brush her hair.." He argue while nodding at Yona complementing how their mistress look. 

"I guess she already have a reason." Yona said making Kien sigh. 
"yeah, we should trust her. anyway how was the others?" He asked standing side by side with a maid outfitted Yona and him on a black suit for butlers. 

"there doing just fine, Yuino goes to the weapon shop for the tools my lady ask for. and the couples are having the time of their life." she said with a quiet voice enough for him to hear. 

"what couples? are Leona -the swords woman and Reo in a relationship?" he asked with a confused look only to meet Yona's 'are you a fucking idiot' saying face. 

"No, you got it all wrong it's Brix and Reo... and so Leona and Alice.." Yona awkwardly stated.
"what?! you mean the tank and the assassin bears? the Swords woman and the archer?"  he whisper yelled. 
"yeah yeah, peculiar ain't it?" Yona answered with a proud tone. 
"well yes, I don't know it's the other way around." Kien said with a complex expression "isn't it weird to be around them some times?" 
"well yes, but it doesn't mean they weren't any awful-er than straight couples right? we just accept them the way they are plus I'm just happy they find the love they need." Yona said with a nudge to his shoulder 

"so please don't you treat them differently now you know." 
"I won't" He said with a nudge back to her. "anyway does mistress knew about them?" 
"I think she knew.." Yona retorted with a flash back of Ametty's fangirling. 

the door in front of them slowly open, there stand a short red haired girl in a black laced mermaid gown with little amethyst stone adored at the fabric, it's trail a beautiful flowy ones, the shoulder is open with a matching long amethyst earing. short red hair is elegantly curled adoring her beautiful face. 

she smiled " shall we go?" Amethyst ask offering her hand that Kien takes as Yona position on her side 

"Our pleasure, my lady." they both answer in snyc. 

 (A/n: Aghhh It's about Christmas yet we still need to do school works, 
So who do you think is the ML everyone?
anyway there is still some male lead candidates you're about to meet BWHAHHAHAAHHA
I love you all and thank you for supporting me please comment down too...
cause I really like reading comments it makes my day :3 )