[15]-This heart craves more

ابدأ من البداية

Aren't they wonderful? I am feeling so emotional. Do you all know why?

I hardly get any support for my work, of course my constant readers do support me but when I get such lovely covers from anyone, it means a lot to me.

Chapter dedicated to EmmaWrites1. Hope you enjoy it.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

1st draft - 12/05/2022

Completed-05/07/2022

Published-06/07/2022

Why was Raj calling me now?

When I looked at Adarsh sir, he raised an eyebrow at me, silently asking me what happened and I just shook my head at him.

"Why is he calling you?" he asked.

His tone surprised me, it was as if he knew Raj very well.

Is it possible for him to know everyone that works for him? It is practically impossible for anyone to know each and everyone of his employee, especially when there are lakhs of employees working under him.

"You know him?" I asked, surprised.

"Of course, I do," he said, shrugging.

"I.." I was about to ask him how does he know him when the ringing of the phone brought my attention to it.

"I need to take this," I said and excusing myself, went to the balcony.

"Hello," I said on the phone.

"Hey Sophia, I hope I am not disturbing you," he said as soon as he heard me and an instant smile came to my lips.

"No Raj, you can never disturb me. Tell me, how are you?" I asked, keeping my one hand on the railing while clutching the phone with my other hand.

"I am fine, just came to see your mother," he said and I smiled.

Although I had appointed a nurse who doctor Sahay had sent from his hospital after proper background verification for mumma, Raj was adamant that he could take care of her but I didn't want him to get bothered.

As it is, I feel really guilty for getting his hopes high and I know he does have feelings for me, still but I don't want to keep him in the dark.

After the incidence of me running away from him on the day when he stated that I love Adarsh sir, I have tried my best to avoid him as much as possible but I guess the topic is inevitable and I for sure someday or the other need to address the elephant in the room.

"You didn't have to, Raj. I mean, I had appointed a full time nurse for her," I said.

"I know but I just missed her and..." he said and trailed off.