You/Kirari Momobami - Sunglasses

Start from the beginning

You laughed when you heard her groan loudly.

"I feel bad for you. I guess that I should give you your space then. I'm sure you wanted to be alone."

You stood up to leave but she stopped you by grabbing your hand. She quickly lets it go as she excuses yourself.

"You didn't tell me why you're here. You're a long way from your school."

"I just didn't want to be surrounded by people that saw me as helpless. They always think that I'm too weak and fragile to do anything. They like to coddle and I'm tired of it."

"I guess we both need the space then. I don't mind sharing if you don't."

"I don't mind it."

Kirari ignored the calls and messages of both Sayaka and Ririka when she never returned. She preferred spending the evening getting to know you.

X

Your mother was getting worried about you. For the past several weeks, you had been coming home late in a car with blacked out windows. She hoped you would tell her who was dropping her off and what you've been doing but you never offered an explanation. Your father refused to get in the middle of it because you seemed happier so your mother felt it was up to her to make sure you weren't doing anything illegal.

"So did you make a new friend."

"I did. She's nice."

She slid your plate over to you before taking a seat besides you.

"What's her name? How come you didn't tell me about her?"

"I don't know. We just hang out after school so I wouldn't really call her a friend. We just share stories."

"That sounds to me like a friend. What's her name? Why don't you bring her over...."

"No."

"Well why not?"

You knew your mom was starting to get upset but you didn't want for Kirari to meet your parents. She was going to find out about you being blind and it was going to changed things. You liked the fact that she didn't treat you like glass.

"She's busy. She wouldn't be able to come over."

"Isn't she the one that drops you off all the time? She can stay for a few minutes before heading home."

"No, mom."

"Then you're not allowed to spend anymore time with her. I need to make sure that she's not a bad influence."

"Are you serious?!"

"Deadly. Bring her over tomorrow or you're not hanging out with her anymore."

X

Knowing that your mother was serious about her threat, you needed to come clean to Kirari about your disability.

"I need to tell you something."

The two of you say in unison. You both laugh when you realize what had happened.

"You go first."

"No, you."

Both of you went back and forth until eventually Kirari relented to go first.

"I like you, (y/n). More than a friend. I'd like to take you out on a date."

You're not surprised by how forward Kirari is. She's always been blunt about everything. When the two of you met up the second time, she called you weird for wearing glasses at night.

"I think I should tell you what I wanted to tell you before I give you an answer."

"...alright. What is it?"

Just like her, you decided to rip off the bandaid.

"I'm blind."

You could tell she wasn't expecting your answer when she takes a while to say something.

"You're blind? But you don't...."

"Don't seem like it? I get that a lot. I try my best to hide my disability and it works 90% of the time. So now that you know, do you still want to date me?"

"I'm a Momobami. Would you still want to date me?"

"I wouldn't mind going on a date with you as long as you don't."

Kirari smiles when she remembers the conversation that the two of you had when you found each other.

"I wouldn't mind it."

You're relieved to hear her response. It gets quiet as the two of you let your secrets sink in.

"Oh, I almost forgot. My mom wants to meet you tomorrow."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Yumeko Jabami - Tears Part 2

Sayaka I... - Traitor Part 3

Midari .... - ?? (fluff)

Kirari/Midari - Obsession

Kirari Momobami - Part 2 (Team?? Basketball)

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2A

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2B

Kirari Momobami - Fascination

Kirari Momobami - Yumeko .... - Challenge (at)

Kirari Momobami - Honey Part 3

Kirari Momobami - Witness

Kirari Momobami - Lift

Kirari Momobami - Treat

Kirari Momobami - Deal

--------------