A Night Out (In) (Adam Driver Fluff)

[A/N: just been obsessed with Adam lately. He's so beautiful. I think his wife is pregnant with their second child too.]

It's 9;30 on a Saturday night and I'm about to walk out the door.

"When do you have to meet the girls?" Adam calls.

I put my diamond studs in my ear as I answered.

"Ten, ten thirty!"

I spritz some perfume, grab my purse and head out the bedroom. Adam looks up and pauses.

He stares at me for a second and I smile.

"How do I look?" I ask.

"You look absolutely beautiful

"You look absolutely beautiful." He says

I smile even more and walk over to him. He's currently making him a drink, I look up at him and he turns to wrap his arms around my waist.

I breathe in his amazing scent and he kisses my forehead.

"I was all for you going out, but now I want to persuade you to stay."

I smile up at him. "And why is that?"

He licks his lips and both my hearts thump.

"Because...because you look so beautiful. I want to toss you in our bed and never let you leave." He says and I giggle.

"Well, babe.. I'm surprised you still have all this stamina.. we had an amazing day yesterday and we barely left the bed. Do you wish to make me fully immobile for the rest of the week?" I say and he smiles and shrugs.

"Yes.." He says and I slap his arm.

"You're so bad! I want to see my friends tonight though." I say.

Adam nods. "I'm not stopping you baby."

I smile and wrap my arms around, kissing his plush lips. So soft and full.. I'm lost already, moans falling from my lips as Adam grabs my ass and picks me up in his arms.

I laugh and pull away, the heartbeat between my thighs, becoming harder to ignore.

"Adaaaaammm~~ I have to go~" I whimper.

Adam nods. "Ok, then go. I won't stop you, baby."

I nod and lean in to kiss him again. Adam's lips trail from my jaw to my neck and there's no turning back.

"Adam..Mmh, Adam! Oh, ADAM!!" I moan as he bites and sucks my sensitive skin.

I grab handfuls of his luscious hair to hold him to me.

"Adam..."

"Hmm?"

"Take me...take me to the bedroom."

He looks into my eyes, triumph in them and I smirk at him.

"But, your girls night." He says and I roll my eyes.

"That can't be helped now can it? I'll call them later. Right now I need you...All of you."

Adam smiles and carried me into the bedroom, ours bodies in an endless embrace, until the early sunrise.