More than friends (Jensen Ackles fluff)

"Ok, put your hands up more and look down. Yes, like that."

Jensen directed you as you posed the way he told you. He clicked away, taking pictures as you posed so effortlessly.

"Now turn around, facing away from me, clasp your hands behind your back and look up to the sky."

You do as he says and he again takes your picture on his 'retro camera' as you like to call it.

Jensen loved taking your picture, he thinks you should model. You're breathtaking to him and he's sure the world will think the same.

"Ok, it's getting cold out here and my nipples are getting hard. Let me see them." You say as you skip over to stand beside him.

Jensen ignores your last statement and shows you the pictures he took.

"You're a natural." He says and you smile.

"You make me look good." You say as you grab your denim jacket and shrug into it.

Jensen gathers his stuff and slings his bag over his shoulder. His hand engulfs yours as you walk back to his house and out of the woods.

"I wanna have a picnic out here before winter comes." You say as you lightly swing your intertwined hands.

"That reminds me, we need to finish game of thrones." Jensen says.

You nod. "Ok, but can we have a picnic? Like early afternoon would be perfect. I can wear that pretty green and black flannel dress, I already know what I'd put with it." You say as you literally envision the day in your head.

You and Jensen have been close friends for 6 years and the two of you have never been romantically involved. But, lately Jensen has been feeling completely enamored by you and he can't help but think you have been sending him signals as well.

As he listens to you go on about the two of you sharing a picnic together, he can't help to think of how romantic that sounds.

"Wouldn't you rather do that with a boyfriend?" He asks.

You look at him and frown. "No, I want to do it with you."

You smirk at the double meaning in your words. Jensen sighs.

"Look, I don't want to sound like an ass but... I feel like I've been getting mixed signals here. You do or say something that makes me think you want to be more than friends and then you pull away. And this."

He holds your intertwined hands in front of your face.

"Is confusing the hell out of me. I want to be the best friend you deserve, but at the same time I want to kiss you and it's making me crazy." Jensen pulls his hand from yours.

The two of you walk into the sliding glass door of his house and you watch as Jensen places his bag on the floor and runs his hands through his hair.

"I'm sorry..." you say as you watch the man you care for deeply pace back and forth.

"Don't ... don't apologize just... tell me what it is you want from me." He says as he leans heavily against the kitchen counter top.

You didn't know you were giving off signs, you didn't even know your feelings for Jensen were showing. All the time you've known him, he's been your safe place to run to, your shoulder to cry on, you closest friend that you told everything to. Now, you wanted more and here he is asking you tell him how you feel... and you just can't.

"Jensen I... I..." the words won't come out and he looks at you defeated and confused.

"Well, when you figure it out, let me know." He says and starts to walk away from you.

The inside of you screams "Coward" and you slap it down. You will not let this opportunity slip. Jensen has to know how you feel and you need to know how he feels too.

You reach out and grab his arm, he looks at you and you pull him towards you, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing his lips with all the emotions you're feeling. Jensen wraps his arms around you and with great reluctance, you both pull away and stare into each other's eyes.

Blue stares into brown, Jensen's hold on you tightens.

"If we do this, there's no going back. Are you sure y..."

You place your lips on his, stopping his worries and you smile.

"Tell me what you want Jensen." You whisper against his lips.

"Alexis..."

You press your hips into his and he groans.

"Tell me. What you. Want." You say and Jensen picks you up from your feet.

"I want you in my bed and to never leave." He says and you smile.

"I love you." You whisper and Jensen kisses your lips sweetly, his hand going into your wild mane of hair.

"I love you." He whispers and he carries you up the stairs to his bedroom.

Your happy laughs and giggles echoing the halls of his once lonely home.