Love like Thunder (Thor smut and fluff)

I just finished brushing my teeth and I'm about to get ready for bed. I'm listening to the radio when a strip of lightening lights the sky. I smile and turn off the lights because, no rain was forecast today, and definitely not a thunder storm.

That only meant one thing... I ran down the hall, through the living room and finally to the front door. I fumble with the lock until finally throwing the door open, revealing the love of my life.

He smiles at me "I was just about to kn-

He smiles at me "I was just about to kn-.."

I pull him inside and he closes the door. Thor wraps his arms around me and his lips caress mine. He hums, deep and gravely in his chest, the sound makes my insides stir with anticipation.

I reluctantly pull away and curse my lungs for not being stronger.

"I've missed you, my lady." Thor whispers.

I smile as my fingers nestle in his thick, golden mane.

"Words can't describe how much I missed you." I say and a beautiful smile spreads on his lips.

"Perhaps, you can show me.." he says and I nearly swoon.
——————————————————————————

Rain, thunder and lightning sweep the skies as The God of Thunder ravages his Queen. Her cries of passion and his grunts of desire echo in the storm outside.

Thor kisses my lips with fervor, his hands gently, yet possessively roam my body. I scratch at his back as he strokes into me, slow and deep.

"Oh! My God!" I cry out.

Thor moans my name and buries his fingers in my hair.

"My sweet love, I wanna hear you call out to the Heavens above." Thor whispers.

I grip his shoulders as his thrusts speed up. My legs tighten around him and I stare into his vivid blue eyes.

"Thor! Oh, Thor!" I cry out as my orgasm gets closer.

The rain starts to pick up as the God and his Queen get closer to ecstasy.

"Thor, don't stop!...Don't Stop....OH FUCK!"

I explode and he follows right along with me. Neither of us noticed the lightening strike the ground a few yards away, or how the rain reflected my orgasm and the thunder, Thor's.

We were in our own world, a cocoon of happiness and bliss.
——————————————————————————

I woke up the next morning in Thor's arms. His breathing was slow and deep. I close my eyes and rest my head on his chest, I turn and kiss his skin and his arms tighten around me.

"Mmh, Good morning my King."

Thor kisses my head. "Good morning, my Queen."

"I didn't get to ask, how's Asgard?" I ask as I play with his fingers.

"Missing you. When will you return?" He asks and I sigh.

"Soon... I'm just remembering them." I say.

Thor squeezes me and I sigh.

"Do you regret it? Being with me?" Thor asks.

"Not at all... I just miss my friends and family... 300 years is so long. Sometimes I think I'm dreaming and when I wake up, I'll be in bed at my mom's house."

"300 years is nothing to us. You'll see the world come and go a few times over before you leave it. The gift of immortality is a gift and a curse, that's why only Asgardians have that gift. And, why my father didn't like us coming to earth."

"How are our children doing?" I ask.

Thor chuckles lightly. "The twins are both in training now. Anais favors the bow and arrow, while her brother Zachariah favors the Axe. Our other daughter Nyx, however prefers poetry and music to pass the time."

I smile. "Like me."

"Just like you, in fact, she favors daggers as a weapon." Thor says and I smirk.

I lay in his arms a bit longer.

"I'm ready to go home now." I say as I look up at him.

"To Asgard?" He asks.

"To Asgard." I reply.