My Sweet Giant (Adam Driver fluff)

[A/N: Adam isn't famous in this. You're both about to graduate college and he's your sweet boyfriend of three years. You're a beautiful plus sized woman🥰]

I don't know why I still let the words of others get to me, but here I am, in tears at the words of a bunch of strangers online

I don't know why I still let the words of others get to me, but here I am, in tears at the words of a bunch of strangers online. My Instagram is filled with self love quotes and cute solo selfies of me and my boyfriend Adam.

Currently, every picture with me in it is filled with hate spewed at me for my looks. Apparently I'm too fat to be able to attract and there for keep and handsome man like Adam.

I toss my phone on the bed, away from me and start to pace around me and Adam's shared bedroom. I've worked so hard to get myself together, the horrible and self destructive years of middle school and high school behind me. I thought if I coached myself enough, the harmful words of others wouldn't hurt me anymore, but I was wrong. I curl up in bed and close my eyes, this is the worst day in awhile.

Adam

I rush home after class to be with Brianna. My notifications were blowing up all through class and when I finally glanced at my phone, I saw all sorts of horrible comments flooding her posts. Of course they all were bullshit, but knowing my Bri, she's beating herself up inside.

I walk into our apartment and head to the bedroom, the whole time calling out Bri's name. I turn on the bedroom light and pull the covers off of her, she groans in protest.

"Get up and get dressed. You and I are going out on the town." I say as I grab her wrists and pull her up.

"I don't feel like it." She says.

"I know, but once the warm air of a summer afternoon hits you, you'll be so happy you got out. Plus, I have a surprise for my boo, but you won't see it, if you don't get up!"

She tries to hide her smile at my enthusiasm and she gets up.

"Ok, ok. I'm up and getting dressed."

Brianna

I get dressed in a white jumpsuit, a cute necklace and apply a bit of makeup. Thankful that I got my hair done a week ago, I put my braids in a half up style and head into the bedroom.

Book of Smut and Fluff! BWWMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara