Rough Shower Sex (Henry Cavill)

Henry comes into our bedroom for the... to be honest I don't even know how many times now. He sighs when he sees me still on my ps4, I'm currently irritated that my my friends don't seem to want to protect me from the onslaught of enemies we're playing against.

"Are you even trying Kiara?" Haley yells into my headphones.

I scoff.

"Yes, as a matter of fact! But, I have some SORRY ASS teammates." I say into my mic.

Julia chuckles as her character starts shooting at the other team.

"I haven't played this game in a minute, so don't roast me, please." Julia says and I smirk.

"Yeah, that shows." I say.

Henry bends down in front of me and I quickly look at him and smile. He taps his ear and I move my headphones off my left ear.

"What's up?" I ask as I go back to the game.

"You busy?" He asks.

"Uuhhh... yeah." I say, not really paying attention.

Henry rolls his eyes.

"You've been on the game ALL day, can't you take a break?" He asks.

I shoot this player off a platform and my girls yell victoriously.

"Great shot Kiki!" Haley yells.

"Kiara! Break?" Henry says more sternly.

"Yeah, in a minute babe." I say and Henry nods.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes." He says and I nod.

"Ki, are you not spending time with your fiancé?" Julia asks.

"Of course I am! I'm just... I've been on the game all day and he's being a bit needy." I say.

"He'll get over it." Haley says.

Exactly 5 minutes later and Henry comes into the room. I look at him and he gives me a look.

"Few more minutes..."

"No, you're done." Henry says as he marches over to me and takes my headphones off.

"Hey girls, Kiara will be on tomorrow, she has to get off now." He says.

"Kk, tell her we said bye." Haley says.

"Punish her good Henry!" Julia says and I roll my eyes.

"I will. Goodnight ladies." Henry says then proceeds to disconnect me from the game.

"Bro! I was about to level up!" I say as I look at him in disbelief.

"You've leveled up twice since you started at 5 in the afternoon. It's nearly 10 and I haven't seen you since breakfast." Henry says and I sigh.

"I'm sorry. I'm free now, what do you want to do?" I ask as I stretch my limbs.

Henry takes off his shirt and looks at me, lifting his brow as i eye him hungrily.

"I'm gonna shower, you can join me if you promise to spend tomorrow with me."

I nod. "Deal."

Henry walks to the bathroom and I hear the shower start as I get up and stretch again. Man, sitting for 5 hours sure makes a bitch stiff.

I walk to the bathroom and I'm met by steam and Henry's blurry form in the shower, my mouth goes dry as I watch his hand rub the back of his neck and his lean torso curve as he moves his body.