Tattoo Lovers (Harry Styles Smut)

[A/N: long haired and needy Harry😍😩]

As Harry was bent down over my hip, tattoo gun in hand, I breathed deeply as I anticipated the sharp pain that comes with getting tattoos. However, this tat would be different from all the others we have.

I had promised Harry, if we lasted four years or longer, I'd get his initials tattooed on my hip. In return, he promised the same and my initials are now healing on his left hip, but he added a heart surround by bobbed wire on his.

So, I decided that under his initials, I'd have a rose covered in thorns. His initials were done beautifully, it's the rose I was suffering through right now.

Harry smirked as he was drawing the intricate designs of the thorns. I hiss as he goes over my hip bone and he smiles.

"Such a wuss." He says and I glare at him.

"Fuck you." I breathe, a small smile playing on my lips.

Harry's long hair was pushed back by a headband and his brows were furrowed in concentration. He wore a brown plaid flannel and black skinny jeans, a few rings on his hands and his many other tats peaked out where his shirt was rolled up or opened.

Harry is definitely a wonderful sight to behold. I'm so blessed to have him.

"There, my masterpiece is finished. Of course, I had such an amazing canvas to work on." Harry smiles up at me as he cleans the tat and covers it.

"Thanks babe. I love it." I smile as I look at my hip in the mirror.

I stood there turning my body this way and that to see the beautiful tat at different angles. Harry observed me closely, not to make sure I actually loved his work, he knew I did. But, he was having a hard time keeping himself in check.

I'm standing in a black tight fitting tank top that stopped right above my bellybutton and black low riding panties that curved around my ass in the most flattering way.

Harry sighs and looks away.

"I'm glad you like it." He says.

I turn to look at him, he's currently cleaning up his workspace and starting to sanitize his tools for the next use. Harry's hair falls on either side of his beautiful face as he bends down and he turns to the side, smirking at me.

"What?" He asks, his thick English accent making my stomach fill with butterflies.

I shake my head. "Nothing, just... I want to thank the amazing artist. But, I don't have any money."

Harry chuckles as he rolls his eyes.

"Well, I'm sure there's something we can work out." He says, deciding to play along.

I slowly walk up to him and he watches as he slowly straightens up and leans against the countertop.

I press my body firmly against his, my arms wrapping around his neck, his arms wrapping around me. His ocean eyes stare into mine, Harry sighs content as I tilt my head up to connect our lips.

His hands grip at my waist, pulling my body more into him. Harry gasps as I lick his lips, coating them with my tongue, I run my fingers through his silky hair and he pulls away to look into my eyes.

"I love you, so fucking much Jada." He whispers and I smile.

"Ditto." We laugh as we hold each other for a few minutes.

"I want this off." Harry whispers as he tugs at my shirt.

I smirk as I step out of his embrace and pull the shirt over my head and throw it on the leather couch, not far from us. I stand there in just my panties and Harry's eyes slowly look up and down my body.