I'll Never Leave You (Elijah Mikaelson smut)

I gasp as the body of the man who kidnapped me falls lifeless to the ground. Elijah's face is distorted into his true vampire nature as he holds the man's heart in his hands.

Despite the display I don't fear him, how could I? When Elijah Mikaelson is my soulmate.

With vampiric speed, he's in front of me. The chains that bind my hands are ripped apart as if they were simple fabric, I look into the eyes of the man I love and they're filled with bloodlust. The veins under his eyes ripple and pulse beneath his skin and he steps back, away from me.

I step forward...

"Please, don't." He warns as he takes several steps away from me.

"Elijah..."

"If I hurt you... it would kill me." His eyes start to go back to normal the farther away he gets.

"You won't hurt me, I know it."

"How?! Tell me how do you know that? If it weren't for Niklaus, you wouldn't be standing here, breathing today! And, all because of me."

"I know you won't hurt me, because you love me. I love you Elijah, I don't want to be without you!" I cry out.

"You'd be better off without me." He says as he turns to leave.

"Then why come? Why save me if you're gonna leave again?! I'd have rather died!" I yell.

Elijah doesn't turn back around, but before he leaves he says,

"I can't live in a world where you don't exist."

I scoff. "So, you'd rather see me with someone else? Huh? You'd be happy I was alive and in someone else's arms?!"

"No."

"Yes, you do. That's why you push me away! Or maybe it's you who'd rather be with someone else!"

In an instant Elijah is in front of me, anger and blood lust in his eyes.

"You're so ridiculous! I love you Alexandra, and I'm only pushing you away so I don't Kill you! This curse is making me want to rip into your throat and if you're not miles away from me in the next 5 minutes...." Elijah stops as tears run down his face.

" Elijah stops as tears run down his face

"Freya said she can cure you."

"Yes, but it's a complicated spell, it could take months even years before she figures it out. And I won't let your life pass you by, waiting for me to get better. You deserve a life..."

Elijah hurriedly steps away from me.

"Alexandra, love, Please! Go, I can't... hold on... much longer."

"Elijah..." I whimper in despair.

Before I could make a decision a separate arm wraps around me and whisks me away. I struggle to get loose until finally, I'm standing near a railroad.