My Sexy Boss (Benedict Cumberbatch smut)

I sit at my desk, typing away at my computer as my best friend Maya rambles on about her date last night. I'm so happy she's finally getting back out there, she lost her husband 5 years ago and she's had to raise two kids on her own.

Of course I've helped with whatever I could, but Maya is also very independent and doesn't like asking for help. Now, she's taking a chance on love again, and I'm absolutely proud of her.

"So, speaking of new beginnings, when's your love life gonna start?" Maya asks.

I sigh. "I'm way too busy with work to think about dating right now."

"Well... have you thought about asking him, for a break?" Maya asks as her hand points towards our boss's office.

I shake my head.

"I'm his secretary, I can't just go on a break." I say as I lean against my chair.

"You know someone else can cover you, right?"

I think about the possibility of taking time off from work. I do need a break, I've been working non stop for 4 years. But, I also think about what goes on behind those huge, intimidating doors in front of me.

When Mr. Cumberbatch isn't busy with work, I take up his time, and by take up his time, I mean bent over his desk. I bite my lip and feel anger build up in my chest at the thought of some other woman bent over his desk.

"Yeah, no. I'm good." I say as I look up at her and smile.

Maya sighs. "Ok, but when you pass out from exhaustion, I'll be right there to comfort you, while whispering 'I told you so.'"

I smirk as I watch her walk away. I can't possibly have a personal life when it comes to dating. The only man that has ever measured up to being what I want is...

"Ms. McClinton, in my office please." Mr. Cumberbatch calls from his door.

I stand up, grabbing a clipboard, pen, and paper and make my way to his office.

He stands behind his desk, looking out his tall floor to ceiling window.  He stands in black slacks that hug his lower body so well and dark, navy blue button up shirt. His sleeves are pushed up to his elbows, and the muscles in his back flex as he pushes his hands in his pockets.

"You wanted to see me sir?" I ask as I close his office door.

"Mmh, yes." He turns to me, his piercing, blue eyes stare directly into mine.

I sit in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"Ms. McClinton, do you feel overworked?" He asks as he sits into his big and comfortable leather chair.

I shake my head.

He nods as he rests his head on his intertwined hands.

"Well, I've been thinking that I shouldn't overwork my most important employee. A CEO can't work as diligently, without his secretary."

I frown at him as I lean forward in my chair.

"Mr. Cumberbatch, if I've been... incompetent in any way, in my work. I..."

He holds up a finger, a small smile on his face.

"You have been exceptional in all things, and I do mean all things. But, I'm giving you 4 weeks off."

I feel myself start to panic as I look down at my clipboard. I hear his footsteps as he walks over to me.

"4 weeks off from work, Ms. McClinton, not from me." And with that he pulls me into his arms.

I look into his eyes and I feel my emotions build up, threatening to spill over.

"I thought... maybe you were tired of me." I whisper.

Mr. Cumberbatch smiles at me, his hands slowly caressing up my back.

"Never that. You never have to worry about that."

His lips softly caress mine, a soft moan leaving my mouth as my body melts into his. He bends and his arms wrap around my thighs and he lifts me up, my arms going to wrap around his neck.

My heels fall off my feet as he carries me over to his desk and sits me on top of it.

I look up at him as he hikes my skirt up around my hips, my panties come off next and a shiver goes through me as I watch him sink to his knees. His arms go under my knees and he watches my reaction, as his head draws closer to me.

I gasp when his mouth finally connects with my heat, my hands going to connect with his beautiful, brown curls. My head tilts back as my body tingles with ecstasy, the obscene noises that were being made, only made me grow closer to my breaking point.

"Sir, please! May I please cum?" I ask. As I feel my orgasm build.

"Can you?" Benedict looks at me, an amused glint in his eyes.

I frown.

"If you feel like you can't hold on any longer, just let go." He says.

I was about to say a smart remark, but all I could do was cry out as he stuck two fingers inside me as his lips wrapped around my bundle of nerves.

I throw my head back, bringing my hand over my mouth as I feel my orgasm erupt from deep inside me. My whole body shakes and Mr. Cumberbatch's hands grip my thighs as he laps up all I have to give.

I look into his crystal blue eyes and he stands, his hand going to cup my cheek.

"An amazing 4 weeks it'll be." He whispers and I smile lazily at him.

" He whispers and I smile lazily at him