Shining Goddess pt. 1 (Liam Hemsworth fluff)

Australia is beautiful place and I've always wanted to go there. Despite my friends trying to scare me with pictures of all the huge spiders that Australia has, I just rolled my eyes and booked our plane tickets.

Now we're finally settled into our amazing hotel and I want to go to the beach.

"You think we can rent surfboards?" I ask and my two besties look at each other then at me.

"Jasmine, there's no way you are going to get into that water." Tiffany says as she laughs.

"Why not?" I ask as I slip on my black shorts and grab my beach bag.

"Uh, sharks?" She says as she grabs her shades.

"Look, I've been practicing surfing for a year now and I want to try it." I say.

"Yeah, and there's sharks in California too and we weren't attacked, so chill Tiff." Marcy says.

Tiffany shrugs her shoulders and we leave the hotel.

"Hey man, Jas is the one who's scared of everything, I'm just trying to help." She smirks at me and I roll my eyes.

"Thanks for the concern Tiff, I'm good."

We pile into our rented Jeep and head to the beach.

Liam

"I'm totally kicking your ass this time Chris." I say as me and my brother walk towards the water.

"Sure, you said that last time too and you wiped out." He smiles at me, his eyes shining with mischief.

"Ok, care to make it interesting?" I ask and Chris stops to look at me.

"Babysitting for 2 weeks sounds fair." Chris says as he lifts an eyebrow challenging me.

"Fine, and what if I win?" I ask and Chris chuckles.

Chris looks to my left towards the surfboard shack and smirks.

"If you win, I won't embarrass you in front of those beautiful ladies." He says.

I turn and see three women renting surfboards, one of them in particular catches my eyes.

I shake my head and head after my brother.

Jasmine

"Damn, that man was fine." Tiffany says as we walk over to the middle of the beach.

"Looking to start a summer fling while we're here?" Marcy asks.

"Maybe, what about you Jas? Gonna get busy with a cute Aussie while we're here?" Tiffany asks.

I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"No, I just wanna get some good pics and hang with my girls. Dick can wait." I say.

Macy laughs and Tiffany shrugs.

"If you say so sis." She says and I shake my head.

We start talking about what we plan to do for the 2 weeks we're gonna be here and I get up.

"The water looks amazing! I'm gonna head in."

I say and I strip out of my shorts. The girls start catcalling me and I laugh.

I tuck the surfboard under my arm and head to the water, as I'm walking two very attractive men catch my eye.

Both were tall, handsome and blonde. The closer I got, the more I realize they have to be related. The one on the right was more buff and his hair was longer in the front, while the one on the left was more leaner and his hair was a bit shorter.