Mine (Eddie Brock/Venom Fluff)

I fumble and mess with the silverware and napkins on the table

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I fumble and mess with the silverware and napkins on the table. Nervous is an understatement of how I feel right now.

I haven't been on a date since...Anne.. I'm terrified that this is all gonna go wrong.

(MAN UP EDDIE!)

I sigh as I run my finger's through my hair.

"I am a man, I'm just nervous." I say under my breath.

(You're acting like a wuss!)

I sigh and gulp down some water.

"You know, you're not helping my situation. And you're ruining my mood for this date."

(Well, we're trying to get pussy, but we can't when you're acting like one!)

"Jesus, man.." I mumble.

I look around the restaurant, when I see her. She's in a black dress, that hugs her body. Her hair is curly and hangs down her back, she looks around and I wave at her. She sees me and smiles.

"Ok, here she comes.." I whisper.

(You got this Eddie. DON'T FAIL US!)

"I won't, I won't." I stand to greet her and she smiles as she shakes my hand.

"Hi, Eddie, right?"

"Yes, and you're Chanice." I say and she nods.

"It's nice to finally meet you." I say.

"You too. To be honest, you weren't what I was expecting." She says.

"In a bad way?" I ask and she laughs and shakes her head.

"No, no! In a good way. I was half expecting to be catfished. But, I'm glad you're you." She says and I smile.

"Same, here. You know, your profile picture does not do you justice." I say and she smiles , shyly.

"Thank you. Same to you. So, tell me. What do you do?" She asks.

"Uhm.. Science stuff. I mostly work on testing..things." I say.

(That doesn't sound convincing, Eddie!)

"Oh, really?" She asks.

"Yeah, testing diseases, mostly parasites." I say. 

And she smiles, believing me now.

"Well , that sounds cool..and dangerous."

"Yeah, well, somebody's gotta do it."

"That's true." She says.

"What about you? What do you do, when you're not making every man stop and stare?" I ask.

I cringe inwardly at that cheesy line.

Venom makes a barfing noise in my head and I roll my eyes.

Chanice laughs anyway.

"I'm a photographer. Nature mostly, but every now and then I do people. For weddings and stuff." She says.

"Wow, that's amazing. But, if you're taking pictures of others, who's taking them of you?" I ask.

She smiles shyly. "I don't know. I'm not really comfortable in front of the camera."

I shrug. "Well.. you should be."

She laughs sweetly. "Are you gonna spend the whole night complimenting me, Eddie?"

"Maybe? If you want me to." I say and she smiles.
————————————————————————

We order dinner and Venom groans about how everything is dead. I tell him to please bare with me for the date and I promise we'll go fishing or something. He agrees and the date continues smoothly, but my stomach feels horrible.

"Wow, you're very interesting to talk to." She says.

"Yeah? Well, does that mean another date is around the corner?" I ask.

She looks up at me from under her lashes and smiles.

"Sure, as long as I can meet the other side of you as well."

I frown. "The other side of me?"

She nods. "We should meet at my place next time. Lots of space."

She sips her champagne and I think inwardly.

(What is she talking about?)

"I don't know what you mean.. What you see is what you get. Love it or hate it." I smile at her and she nods.

"I like you Eddie. You're easy to talk to and very handsome and kind. But, if you want a relationship with me, you should know...you're not alone."

Chanice puts her hand in mine and I swear to God her face changed before my eyes! I jump back and Venom yells.

(OH, SHIT!)

I look around the restaurant, if anyone saw! But, everything remains the same. I look at Chanice and swallow hard.

"You have one inside you too?!" I whisper.

She nods. "I didn't mean for it to happen. But, I'm one with her now. She's just...horny all the time."

(SHE'S A KEEPER!)

I chuckle. "Same, but hungry too."

"So am I being too premature now to ask you on another date?" She asks.

"No, we'll meet you at your place. Next weekend?" I ask and she smiles.

"Friday at 10? I'll text you the details." She says and I smile.

"I'll see you then."

Book of Smut and Fluff! BWWMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें