Facial Hair (Henry Cavill Fluff)

I stand outside the airport in London, the wind sends a chill up my back. It's November first and I agreed to spend Thanksgiving with my boyfriend of 3 years.

To say I'm nervous is an understatement, I feel like I'm gonna faint. But, I'm excited! I haven't seen him in six months and I miss him.

I sigh as I scroll through my Instagram, on my feed I see a fan page of Henry's has posted a picture of me.

Monica is in LONDON! I repeat! THE QUEEN IS IN LONDON!!! 😩😩😩

Was the caption and to my shock is a picture of what I'm wearing NOW!! I look around but it's so crowded, anyone could've taken this picture.

For some reason dating Henry has gained me supporters as well, it's so confusing because I'm not a celebrity. I'm just... me.

I sigh and I'm about to head back inside the airport when I hear my name.

"Monica!!"

I'd recognize that voice anywhere. I turn and see Henry walking towards me. A huge smile spreads across my face, he stands before me and I take him in. I'll never get over how tall he is.

He takes me into his arms and squeezes me tight. Mmh, he smells so good.

"I've missed you so much." Henry muffles against my hair.

I smile and say it back but, my voice is muffled as my face is smooshed against his chest.

"Haha, sorry. What did you say?" He asks.

"I said I missed you too."

His beautiful blue eyes twinkle and I gently run my hands through his beard.

"I like this

"I like this."

Henry smiles and grabs my suitcase.

"I'm glad. Come, let's get you home, so I can have you all to myself." He says and we walk to his car.
—————————————————————————

We arrive at Henry's home and I still can't get over how big and spacious it is. The lawn is big and beautiful and a walking trail is just behind the home. Henry usually goes running down that trail with his trainer and once we had a frisky moment by a tree while hiding from his family during a family gathering.

I smile as we walk towards the door and I hear barking. Henry chuckles.

"He always knows when you're here. Brace yourself babe." Henry warns and he opens the door.

I'm not even a few feet in the house when Kal pounces. I giggle as the wolf looking dog gently paws at my legs.

"Down, Kal! You know better." Henry says and I giggle.

"He's ok. Aren't you my sweet boy? You just missed mama." I bend and Kal licks my face.

"We both missed mama." Henry says as he heads towards his bedroom.

I roll my eyes.

I get up and follow Henry and see him sitting in a chair, smiling at something on his phone.

"What's up on the net?" I ask as Henry opens his arms for me to sit on his lap.

"You're well loved. You know you have fan pages dedicated to you?" He asks.

I roll my eyes. "Only because I'm dating you. They're not my fans Henry."

He smiles sweetly at me. "Would you believe me if I told you, you had a fan base before you met me?"

I shake my head.

"You're an amazing author Monica." Henry says.

"Yeah, but I haven't published anything in 6 years. I don't even know how I still have fans..."

I sigh as I lean my head on his shoulder, Henry leans his head towards me and I feel his facial hair brush against my forehead.

"You're still suffering from writer's block?" He asks.

"Yeah...I have ideas, it's just...I'm known for amazing YA fictional stories, but the type of books I want to write now are more...Adult themed."

Henry smiles. "Well, I'm sure whatever you decide to write will be amazing. What made you want to start writing adult themed stories?"

I pull away and look at Henry, his eyes had mischievous glint in them.

"I've had some inspiration lately, I guess...3 years of inspiration." I smirk.

Henry smiles. "Well...How about we inspire you some more?"

I wrap my arms around him.

"Why not?" I smile and Henry kisses me passionately.

[sorry it's short and not Smut, promise the next one will be.💜]

💜]