Surrounded by Nature (Luke Hemmings fluff)

"We're almost there." Luke says as he pulls you through the beautiful forest.

Twigs, pine leaves, and other forms of life crunches under your feet as excitement fills your chest. You see the trees start to thin out and in front of you is a beautiful picnic, with twinkle lights you assume are the ones that are solar powered.

You see flowers littered all around the area and the smell fills your senses with a sweetness that made your mouth water. Tears filled your eyes as you looked at Luke who was on one knee, a huge smile on his face and as small black box in his hand.

"Luke..." you gasp.

Luke looks up into your beautiful brown eyes, he admires your strength, your beauty, the way you continue to love yourself despite what other people say

Luke looks up into your beautiful brown eyes, he admires your strength, your beauty, the way you continue to love yourself despite what other people say. He loves the way your huge, fluffy mane of hair blows in the wind, or how cute your hair is in an Afro puff, he loves your free spirit and the love you have for him.

Luke adore you, every inch of you is perfect in his eyes and he can't think of never waking up to you every day for the rest of his life. He sees a beautiful future with you and little versions of you and him running around causing chaos and laughter.

"Aniyah Rose Montgomery, the past 4 years with you have been some of the best years of my life. You make me the happiest man alive even when you're mad at me. You make me feel like I'm worth while and I love you so much, I can't think of my life without you, because a life without you is unrealistic to me. I want to spend the rest of my life by your side, will you marry me?"

The air in your lungs is getting thicker, your heart swells with love and happiness, the tears you were holding back finally spill over and you smile at the love of your life.

"Yes." You say and Luke slips the beautiful ring onto your finger.

He stands and kisses you passionately, his arms wrapping around you and pulling you against him. Your tongues move in sync and your moans mingle with each other.

Luke pulls away and chuckles.

"As much as I want you right now, I don't think you want to have sex in the woods... Do you?"

His eyes sparkle with hope and adventure as his plump lips curve into a sweet smile.

"You know what Hemmings, you only live once. And right now, I want to make love with you right here, right now."

Luke smiles and leads you to the soft blanket surrounded by flowers and he kisses you sweetly as he starts to take off your clothes.