Not meant to be

GUYS😭 I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long lol. I just got done with volleyball and had testing plus moved. 🥲🔫

But this is the sequel....

Y'all might hate me after this 🤠

Enjoy

LIZ POV

Here I am, driving to go see the person I once loved.

Screw once I still am in love with him.

Why?

That's the same thing I ask myself, I'm obsessed with him. I can't even tell if I'm in love with him or the though of him. Maybe it's just the thought of having someone is what I love.

Who am I kidding, it's not rocket science to figure out that I love him. Not just his looks, but the way he's so gentle with me, how he listens so intently when I talk to him, or the way his hugs make me feel, the way my stomach can't get the butterflies away every time I hear my name roll from his lips, how he's so kind to everyone and anyone, he so selfless it makes you wanna kiss him until your lips turn numb. Feeling his lips is an equivalent of numbing my lips. He's calming. (When he's not screaming at his games)

God I sound like a fan girl

There are two types of love. Good or bad. Or in other words, toxic and lustful

It's really never like how it is in the movies huh?

I love him, that's what I hate so much about him, I love him so much. To much. The love I feel makes me hate him. It makes me hate love. Every time I love it leads to this, it's scary. The feeling of being alone after you fall in the hypnosis called 'love,' is terrifying. that hypnosis only last for so long before it breaks you. Before you are met face to face with realization. It makes your realize just how toxic your feelings can be. How naive you can make yourself become. How that one person can make you so soft and reckless, you don't know how to stop, Or if it's real, if your good Enough to be loved. But most of all, the one thing You'll really noticed.... it makes you weak.

that love only led me to feel unloved. Used. And utterly stupid.

For someone with an IQ of 120, I am really naive.

I sit in my car for just a little longer. Letting myself breath. Debating if it's to late to turn around and take my obsessed ass back home, where I should be. Where I belong.

I exhale the smoke that once filled my lungs staring off into the sky.
I glance at the clock to my right to see it's time for me to go. Should I really go though?

The brain is the first to react to everything. Then your muscles contract and the body responds. And you do as the mind commands. Without double thinking, I walk out of my door towards the lake. I stare down at my white high top converses, my ripped jean shorts stopping at my mid thigh. I swiftly step out of my shoes and take my socks off. dipping my feet into the calming water In front of me.

I just sit there. Asking myself and whoever is listening. Whether it's god if he even listens. The animals. Nature. Anything.

"How the hell did I get here?" I sighed looking up in the blue sky. The birds singing for my left and right, the crickets chirping from the weeds. I sit there silently for a second, as if Something's actually is going to respond. Like something is going to speak and give me advice.