The heart break if the month

I finally got home, as soon as I opened the door I ran to my room. I was so stupid to fall into his trap. Not only that but I was stuck in it for 7 months. I really am that easy huh.

I didn't even get to have that relaxing movie night with him. I didn't get that last kiss I've always wanted, that goodbye kiss. I didn't have a lover. To think that I actually thought he loved me was so stupid of me. The constant fighting, him being with Sarah 24/7. we're enemies for fuck sakes! I knew we should've stayed that to. Because then I wouldn't be left with a heart break.

I gave him my all. I gave him every piece of me, mentally and physically. I let him touch me. Touch me in ways I promised no other man would EVER be able to do again. I was such a good girlfriend to him. Just to be told by his fling, along with people who I though were my friends that's I was a bet. That's all I'll ever be to a male. Fucking Macy, she knew. She knew and didn't tell me! I trusted her, we were friends since forever. And Anthony, god was I that bad of a friend that the closest people to me left?

I gave them everything I could. Hell, I would have died for them. But it's obvious that is a one-sided feeling. They left me, they took a piece of me with them. And because of them I'll never be able to trust people like that again. Can I even trust Larry and Samantha?

As I'm laying in bed crying. I hear a faint knock on my door. "Sissy, You Otay?" I here Abbie call out. "Mhm" I humbled not wanting to talk. I hear my door open and a small figure make their way to me. "No your not, wats wrong Lizzy?" Abbie's face crunched in confusion "yeah, your right I'm not r-right now Abbie. But I will be okay? C-can I just be alone for a bit. Please." I breathed out trying to hold in my sobs. It's quiet for a moment before I feel tiny arms rap around my waist. "It's okay sissy. I love you." She kissed my head snuggling into my side. I can't ask for a better sister. "I love you to Abs." I kissed her head.

We just sat there cuddled up watching tv. I didn't want to cry in front of her even more so I just held it in the best I can. I start to hear soft snores leave abbies lips. I sigh and kiss her head.

I can't find it in me to fall asleep. I just can't. My brain hasn't stopped for a second. I'm restless. My mind is corrupted with so many though.

I hear what sounds like a ding, I look at my phone. Which is blown up from everyone. But one message caught my eyes

Vinnie🤍: meet me at the spot I took you for our date, the lake. Please, I want to see you one last time. I'll leave you alone after, I promise.

Should I go?