Do you trust me?

LIZ POV

As I was waiting at the front door I hear a car door close. I jump up to see my handsome boyfriend making his way over to the front door.

I open the door the greet him, only to see he stopped half way up my drive way to text someone. I didn't want to disturb him from talking to however he is so I just went to the living room to wait for him.

Acouple of minutes later he finally got inside. "Hey baby." He smiled walking over to me. "Hey my love." My face gleamed at the sight of my boyfriends presents. "You ready for this movie night?" I asked him "as ready as I'll ever be." He chuckled taking his shoes off. "I'll go get the popcorn, then we can go up ti my room." I walked to the kitchen. "Mk." He responded

"This is the set up. Ik it might look girly but I tried my best. If you don't like it we can go-" I was cut off my a pair of lips touching mine. I humbled against his lips. "Babe, it's amazing. God you really went all out didn't you." Smiled pulling me into a hug looking around. "Yeah, now let's stay this movie nighhhht!" I shouted jumping in my bed. "Haha, okay love." Vinnie laughed getting comfy on the bed.

It's been about 20 minutes and we're watching anime. I want to say it's as relaxing as I'd though. But his phone keeps going off. "Babe, you can answer whoever's calling you y'know." I laughed trying to hid the annoyance in my voice. "It's not important babe." He smiled. Weird. We just continued on with the movie.

We're not even an hour in and his phone goes off every second. I'm losing my mind and can't take it anymore. I picked his phone up to see who it was. "Hey, give me my phone." Vinnie yelled ripping the phone out of my hands. Wtf?!

"Woah! What was that for?" I asked confused "you don't need to look at my phone." He chuckled setting his phone down sitting back down. "Okay, we'll you aren't answering you phone and it's annoying. Who the fuck is texting you that much anyways?" I asked pausing the movie. "No one babe okay, let's just continue our movie night please." He whined rapping his arms around my waist. "I would love that to. But it's hard to when your phone is going off 24/7 and you won't answer nor let me answer for you?" I unwrapped his arms from around me facing him "who's texting you vinnie?" I asked looking him in the eyes. "Baby, no one! It's not even important. It's the boys that's all!" He said looking down at my hands playing with my rings. Is it just me or does that sound like the most pathetic excuse ever?!

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes unpausing the tv. God, why can't we just have night without others bothering us to or us fighting.

We're now into our second movie and vinnie was on his phone. He wouldn't put the damn thing down. Not only that, but he turned so that I could see who he was texting! "Omg, vinnie look at that car!" I laughed at the yellow clown car on the tv. "Yeah, yeah." He said still looking at his phone.

"Omg, did you hear about the fish iron man create then walked his grams phone!" I started speaking gibberish to see if he would even pay attention "haha, wow." He said not even look up at me. "VINCENT!" I shouted finally getting his attention. "What?" He asked confused. "You have to be kidding me! You've been on your phone all night! Who the hell is texting you and don't tell me no one because it is someone! We had this movie night for US vinnie, and I just want to watch a movie with you and relax. Is that so hard to ask for?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "Jeez, I'm sorry. It was just Jordan trying to make plans with me tomorrow. I'll text him later I guess. we can watch the movie." He rolled his eyes throwing his phone on the table. I sighed before unpausing the tv for what felt like the 100th time tonight.

Yet again. Vincent's phone rings. "I swear to god just fucking answer who ever the hell is calling you!" I shouted. He sighed nervously before picking up his phone slowly. "What? Why are you sighing like that?" I asked concerned. I walked over and snatched his phone from his hands answering the boys caller ID "babe, BABE NO STOP." Vinnie yelled trying to get the phone back.

I answered and as soon as it did I hear a voice from the other line.

"You finally decided to answer momm-" it got cut off by vinnie hanging up. "WHAT THE FUCK I SAID TO NOT TOUCH MY PHONE." He yelled in my face. "WHO THE HELL IS THAT!" I asked.

Then, his phone rings again. This time Jordan's Caller ID is out on. Vinnie answers it with a sigh. "Hey, what's up man............yeah,yeah.......mhm....... Okay........ no I'm not........ I'll be their in five....... Okay bye.

He hung up the phone before getting his jacket and shoes. "Where are you going?" I asked watching as he frantically put his stuff on. He looked stressed. "No where babe, okay I have to go I'll be back." He kissed my head. "No, no wait." I grabbed his hand. "Where are you going?" I asked "listen I don't have time to answer but I have to go." He said trying to get free. "No, NO STOP VINCENT!" I shouted "where the hell are you going? And wit-" I was cut off "do you trust me?" He asked looking me in the eye "what I-" I was cut of again. "Liz, do you trust me." He asked sternly "yeah?" I questioned. "So let me go and don't ask questions. I'll be back by 12. I love you okay." He kissed my lips before running out of the house.

What. The. Actual. Fuck

Where the hell is he going? With who? Why this late? Who was texting him nonstop? What was that person about to say?

So much for the fun, relaxing movie night I spend so long trying to prepare. But it nothing right.

I had so Many question circling around my head. But like I said...... i trust him.