Success

VINNIES POV

As much as I like this relationship, it's just a bet. And I'm planning on ending it soon. I just need like a week and I'll tell Liz it was all just a bet. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. I'm scared, and kinda mad at myself. I actually do care for her but I don't want to tell anyone, it'll ruin my reputation!

"So, how's the bet going?!" Bryce asked walking into 4 period "it's going good, she's actually falling for it." I laugh. "Bro, she really is an easy one. Damn!" Bryce smirked. "Don't you feel at least a little bit sad for her?" Anthony questioned. "Dude, your always saying shit like that? What, do you like her or something?" I asked scrunching my eyebrows. "No! She my friend and she doesn't deserve this!" Anthony says starting at me. "Who doesn't deserve what? Who are we being a bitch to?" We heard a voice behind us. Oh shit!

"What?" I asked looking at the person who asked. Larry. "I said who doesn't deserve what?" He repeated himself. "Um, no one. Just some bitch." I shook my head. "I might be an idiot but I'm not dumb. So tell me who the fuck y'all bitches talkin about" He asked again "we can't tell you." Bryce blurt out. "Soo, it's someone I know? Right!" He looked back and forth between all of us. "Omg! It's Liz isn't it? OMG I knew it's way shady how y'all all the sudden became close to her!" He shouted "YOU STUPID FAK ASS BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PLANNING??!" He said with his eyes wide. "We-w umm. You see." Anthony  started "we're talking about how awesome she is and how she doesn't deserve me!" I cut him off. "Mhm, and why should I believe you?" Larry coldly responded. "Bc I love her!" I started without thinking. "No you didn't!" Larry's mouth went a-gapped "broooo!" Anthony  put his hand over his mouth. "Wait. You WHAT!" Bryce's eyes also bulging out. "I-I umm. Fuck." I said looking down. A second later the bell rang. But everyone is still staring at me.

This is what I get. Huh? God dam it!

——-
Sorry Ik this one was short, next chapter won't be as short tho🥴