Back to normal

⚠️fluff⚠️

Thoughts will be Italic

ever since last Tuesday, I decided to give him another shot. I could tell her was sincere. I mean we all make mistakes. It feels wrong an right to hang out with him again. I feel like I shouldn't have give him another chance so soon. But again, I missed his presences. I just really hope this time it won't be like the last time, I trust him though. I mean he doesn't give me a reason to not trust him. Right?

Today we're planning on going to the mall together. I got dressed in a grey and white plaid skirt that meets my mid thigh, and a plain white long sleeve shirt. With some ankle high socks and air forces. (Basic ik🙄)

I was really excited to go shopping because who doesn't like shopping? And I get to see vinnie, he just makes me happy for some reason. I always catch myself smiling around him. Call me obsessed but I really like him, I don't know what I would do without him.

_______

I finally got to the mall after picking Larry and Macy up Bc they didn't have rides. We jammed chase Atlantic on our way. We were told to meet everyone at the food court and then we'd all go and buy unnecessary stuff.

"Bitch, we're is everyone at?" Macy asked looking around. "You think we know? They prob jerking off in the bathroom." Larry laughed. Then we hear Jordan's voice behind us "first, we don't jerk off in bathrooms. And second, I have a bitch to fuck, I don't need my hand." Jordan smirks "TMI!" I said with disgust. The I felt muscular Arms wrap around my waist and someone breathing on my neck. Vinnie. I turned around and hugged him with my arms rapped around his neck. "Hey princess" he said, I felt him smirking against my neck. "Ew, I'm cringing don't call me that." I said giggling "fine then, I'll call you my bitch from now on..... or maybe even idk." He stopped and moved his mouth closer to my ear "mommy?" He finished his sentence making butterflies form In my stomach and in between my thighs throb. My breathing hitched as soon as I heard him say that.

"Oh." I breathed out "what? Do I make you nervous baby?" He asked lowering his hands to my butt moving me closer feeling his hard on groin. "Stop, we're in public!" I whisper yelled "idc, then everyone will know who fucks you good." He kissed my neck moving me even closer to his dick.

I look around and see everyone laughing and having their own conversation. "Let take this to the bathroom, shall we." Vinnie groaned in my ear making me even more needy. "Yup, I really like that idea." I said quickly, grabbing his hand and walking to the bathroom "we're going to find the bathrooms, brb!" Vinnie yelled to the group. "Don't be makin baby's, we're to young to be aunts and a uncles!" We hear Anthony yell

As soon as we go into the bathroom vinnie locked the door and pressed me against the door kissing me. We stayed in this position for about a good 2 minutes before he sat me in the counter bringing his hands in my inner thighs making me lightly moan. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth explore every inch he could. I could tell he was getting needier by the minute, so I wanted to tease just a bit. I moved my hips to his groin area and moved it in a circular motion very light, brushing against him causing him to moan. "F-fuckk" don't tease please. He grunted out making me smile. I broke the kiss and got on my knees. "What do you want me to do here." I say looking at his innocently. "I want you to take me like a good girl." He breathed out getting impatient. "More specific" I smirked "for fuck sake! Mommy pleaseee, I need you bad rn! I want your pretty little lips around my dick sucking until I can't feel it anymore plea-" I cut him off by kitty licking his red, swollen tip "u-u-uhhh s-s-shit." He moaned. I put him fully inside my mouth hollowing my cheeks and sucking as much as I could. "Yes mommy, just like that. F-f-ffuck." He loudly moaned " I'm coming, i can't hold it anymore. Fuck baby, please mommy, I need to." I nodded letting him know he can. As soon as I did he released His liquid in my mouth moaning. I look up and holly shit- he looks so hot. He's all sweaty, with his eyes closed, his mouth open with a mixture of moans and groaning coming out.

I swallowed all of him and stood up. He pulled me by my waist band of my skirt and aggressive kissed me. "As much as I would love for you to make me feel good. We need to go out so they don't get suspicious." I said against his lips "ugh, fine... you just wait though. As soon as were down here I will fuck the life out of you." He said smirking.

And with that we went to the group and shopped around for about 3 hours.

________
BRO, that was my first ever sexual scene😭 it was so cringe lololol please💀