Drunk and sad

*play the song above if you want to. It's not mandatory*

LIZ POV

I woke up with a major headache. "God, why did I drink so much." I croaked to myself. My vision blurry due to me just waking up. But as soon as it did go back to normal I was left shocked.

Where the hell am I? I expected me to wake up in my bed, with my white walls, my vines hanging from my wall and Ceiling, seeing the messy clothes me, Larry, and Samantha left behind. Shit where even are Larry and Samantha!!

I feel something hitting my back, so I turn around and about had a aneurism. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled jumping back. My voice startled him and he also jumped "what what happens?" His raspy voice echoed through the unknown room. "How did I get here! What happened! How did you find me? Did we-" I was cut off "NO, liz calm down!" he said looking at me "how can I calm down when I'm in bed with you! Someone I hate, fucking despise!" Shout standing up. "I swear to god, Vincent if you took advantage of m-" before I could finish I was cut off AGAIN "you really think I would do that to you? Liz I care about you. FUCK I LOVE YOU! No we didn't have sex. I found you because you came up to me at the party, I took you here so you could sleep Bc Ik your family wouldn't like you coming home drunk! And I didn't want anyone taking advantage of you, so do start accusing me of shit. Yes i fuck up numerous of time and said some fucked up shit. But I would never EVER take advantage of you Elizabeth." Vinnie said with glossy eyes raising his voice a bit. "How can I trust you? I trusted you with my secrets. Something very personal and yet you used that against me! You hurt me! I don't like you." I shouted with back with my eyes becoming glossy. He looked hurt that I said that. "Please Liz, please. I love you, I dropped Sarah. I need you!" He said coming close to me. "You didn't need me when you were talking with Sarah." I said moving back. "Liz-" i cut him off "no, no YOU DONT GET TO CRY, YOU DONT GET TO BE THE GOOD GUY VINNIE." I cried out "IVE HAD ENOUGH, ENOUGH LIES, ENOUGH HURTING, OKAY IM DONE." I sobbed getting up and going to the door. "Baby." Vinnie whispered loud enough for me to hear. It's hurts me to leave. I don't know if want to or not. When he calls me that it makes me melt.

Why do I want him

No, no I DONT want him back

He's just a boy

But I love him

No, no fuck no I don't he hurt me

But every couple has fights sometimes

He loves you, and you love him

Go, go run into his welcoming arms again Liz

NO don't give him that satisfaction

He hurt you to much, don't let him see you weak. If you go back he'll think you easy. That if he cheat you would just go back like a lost dog

But he's everything I need. He makes me feel safe, he's my home

A home is a safe place forever. But this home doesn't make you safe forever. It's temporary. It's not a good place

But you can always upgrade 'homes' you can fix it

Your just not good enough

Your not Sarah

No, your to good for him

He'll use you again

"Baby, Liz. Please... I-I need you. Okay. We can't let a fight just break us apart like that. We're the perfect love story. We were bully's, people who hated each other to a pair who loves one another. Liz..." Vinnie sobbed. I soon fell a pair of arms around my waist and a head nuzzled in my neck. "Liz, I love you okay. I need you. I missed us. Missed this. Cuddling, I'm done arguing. I'm done hurting you. I want you in my life forever." Vinnie whispered in my neck.

I couldn't take it anymore. I hugged him back. We cried sitting together as one again. I missed his arms around me, his sweet smell of mint and lime. His luscious curly hair. His soft skin. "I-I love you to." I whispered clutching onto him shirt. "Me to baby. I fucking love you more that life itself." He whispered kissing my neck and holding me tighter.

"So, are we okay again?" Vinnie asked lifting his head from my shoulders. "Yea." I whispered. He kissed me passionately and his head back into my neck. "My baby." His gentle voice muttered

He's the one isn't he

He loves me

This is the last fight, the last break up

Right...