Yes or no

No one's pov

"Thoughts slanted"

It's been a whole week since the bet had been placed. And yet no answer form vinnie, his friend won't stop pestering him about this stupid bet.

Days have gone by now and Liz and vinnie kept their distance, no one talked,bothered, or even looked at one another. Why? Bets me. Vinnie has just been doing the normal, hooking up with a girl. Her thinking she special because she's with him, but he needed a desperate change. He didnt want these girls, he wanted a girlfriend, and soulmate. He been sleeping with people trying to see if he feels anything, which obviously he doesn't. Theirs only one person who he doesn't know what it's like to be with. Who he actually would give a chance. He has an opportunity. He could try to find his soulmate AND prove the boys he ain't no bitch boy.
Right?

LIZ POV
it's Wednesday and another day of school. I need a change, weather that change be of my hair, the scenery I see everyday. I don't know, I've just grown tired of the same routine,the same people, the same lonely life. I've had someone who brightened my day, who gave me a change.I loved that person, he was my ex. I really thought I loved him and he loved me. But, now thinking about it, it was always a one sided relationship, I'd always be the one apologizing for the tiniest of things, or when I'd see his obviously flirting he would just say I'm over reacting.

I loved when we first met, he would take me to dates, late night drives to nowhere. He would always say we would travel the world together, "it's us against the world." I know cliché. But in the moment, it was the sweetest most cutest thing ever. I loved it. But then he changed, he'd leave me in read or deliver. Hang out with his 'friends' never talk to me, and when he did it was only to ask me questions like "is my sweater shirt at your place" or "can you send me some money" which I hated, I felt like I was a nothing to him. I wanted to be a nice girlfriend,maybe
It will get him to start talking to me again. I went out and bought him his favorite snacks, some of his favorite colon, and gifted him some ringes he's wanted for so long. "He's going to love it." I smiled to myself. I even wrote a cute card and put it all in a basket.

The minute I figured out why he's so distant, I felt betrayed, like I was a nothing, like I deserved nothing. I remember laying in bed for weeks on end, crying my heart out. Being to lazy to get up to go satisfy my hunger, to go look good enough. I wasn't good enough then, so why try now? Why try to get him back when he doesn't want me, he never did. It was all just for the money. I was a bet to him. And he didn't care. He cheated on me, and didn't care. I didn't even cross his mind once doing any of those disgusting things behind my back. I was a nothing then. And I've always hated bets ever since, all thanks to Justin.

Vinnies pov
The first thing I see on this Wednesday morning was the boys group chat, it was blowing up like crazy, so I of course looked at it.

Imgs
Jordan- little dick 🤏🏽
Kio- dickhead
Anthony- my side how😮‍💨
Bryce- drug dealer
Kole- k dug🕺🏼

THE BOYZZ🍆😮‍💨😈🥶

K dug🕺🏼: sup bitchezz

My side how😮‍💨: stfu

K dug🕺🏼: Damn, who pissed in your cheerios?

Drug dealer: oh come in kloe, you know 
Anthony doesn't like cheerios!

Me: what are you guys rambling about?!

Little dick🤏🏽: oh nothing, just that you still haven't answer about that bet yet aaaaaaand, it's kinda lookin like you do care. And I will tell you this now. I TOLD YOU SOOOOOO!