Carter

NO ONES POV

   After arriving at the restaurant they all go seating.

(This is how they were seated)

   Everyone was looking at what they wanted to eat when the waiter came by. "Hello,I'm Carter and I'll be serving you tonight. What type of drinks would you guys like?" Carter asked sweetly "um, I would like sweet tea." Samantha said "oh make that two." Kio added "I'll take a Pepsi." Jordan smiled "water would be great." Larry said "And for me a root beer." Anthony said politel "ok and what would you like cutie" Carter winked at Liz.

VINNIES POV

When I tell you I wanted to punch this dude so bad. Liz might not actually be mine but I wanna win this bet. And even if I don't she a nice person to be around so I would honestly date her even if this wasn't a bet. "Umm, I would like a sprit." Liz smiled at the guy making eye contact.

  I don't know why, but that made me furious. Watching them smile at one another, making eye contact. I could throw up right then and there. I decided to be a bit risky and show this prick that the lady isn't his. So I put my hand on her high and made sure he saw. "I'm taking a water." I said deep and sternly. Also looking his right into the eyes. His eyes widened a bit when he looked at my hand placement. I just smirked and looked at Liz to see her reaction. She also looked at me with wide eyes and confusion written all over her face.

The waiter walks away and i still had my hand placed on her thigh. I don't know why, but it felt right. I looked up at everyone else to see almost everyone's faces the exact same as Liz's. Except Bryce's,macys, and kio's. They all were smirking and making hearts with their hands like five year olds. And Anthony looked like he was happy but also wanted to say something, which I knew exactly what that was but thank god he didn't.

LIZ POV

When vinnie put his hand on my thigh I was so surprised and confused. I didn't know what to do, or how to act. I mean he never did that before? So why now? I'm so lost. Was he jealous of the waiter? Did he purposely put his hand on MY thigh?!

  So many butterflies erupted in my stomach at his action. It felt...right? I don't even know how to explain it. This feeling was so surreal. It didn't make me uncomfortable, or weirded out like how i would normally feel if someone put their hand their. It felt like I needed it, like I was used to his touch? Idk. But it felt good.

I looked up to see everyone's faces, bad mistake. Larry and Samantha were looking like they just saw a ghost. Bryce was smirking and looking back and forth between me and vinnie,Who may I say acted like it's a normal thing! He's on his phone like he didn't just put his hand on my thigh!! Anywhorrrre. Kio and Macy are making hearts with their hand like a two year old. Jordan is simply smiling at the two of us. And Anthony looks happy but also a bit distracted. Like he wanted to say something. I wonder what he's thinking's. I though to myself

Okay, here are you drinks. The waiter was passing out drinks and I went to grab the drink from his hands. He moved the cup a bit so that we would touch hands. That's what vinnie grabbed my drink and sat it down. Then proceeded to grab my hand and intertwine our hand smiling at the guy and me. "Umm, would you know what you guys want to eat?" Carter the waiter asked awkwardly. After everyone has ordered and he walked away I decided to say something because I'm beyond confused.

"What are you doing?" I asked vinnie. "Yeah, I'm asking the same thing vinaigrette!" Bryce said loudly "what do you mean?" Vinnie asked confused "what do we mean? We mean you, acting jealous all of the sudden!" Kio said "yeah! Holding Liz hand!" Larry added "or grabbing her drink when their hands touched." Jordan stated with wide eyes "are we going to forget when he also held her hand!" Anthony  yelled. "You guys are being dramatic! Am I not aloud to touch my best friend?" Vinnie says trying to make an excuse. "Yea you are, but not the way you are. Your jealous and is trying to tell the guys she off limits with out verbally saying it!" Bryce said "maybe I and, maybe I ain't." Vinnie said shrugging. "I mean can you blame me, he's being a weirdo. Who flirts with a girl there severing and making them uncomfortable! Plus he's bad new I can already tell." Vincent stated looking at Liz and back to the group. "HAA! See you are jealous, he isn't bad new you just want her to yourself."Macy shouted "oh shut up guys. And Macy you act like you aren't the one looking at Bryce with heart eyes." Vinnie said trying to change the topic. Macy blushed and looked away.

The rest of the day went well, we just went shopping, talked, and we're planing on going to the movies tonight so fingers crossed that goes well.