The deadly truth

THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER SO GET READY. BTW THIS ISNT THE END YET SO DONT THINK IMMA LEAVE YOU WITH THIS SHITY ENDING😭😂

I hope you like this chapter Bc my fingers are dead😐 but with not further a dooooo
The chapter you All have been waiting for

(That was so cringe I'm so sorry😭🔫)

______________

LIZ POV

It's now 11, he's been gone for an hour now. I've been checking my phone nonstop in hopes he would shoot me a text, call. Idk anything! 

I've called, texted, everything. It all goes to voice mail. What the fuck is he doing.

I was giving up honestly. Then it hit me. Who's someone who would know where he is. Bryce. He would snitch on him in a heart beat. I know it for a facts. Bryce is always the guy you go to when you need help like this.

I pick up my phone and text Bryce hoping he'll text back.

Bryce

Me: hey, um sorry to text so late but I need a favor

Bryce: what is the so called "favor"

Me: do you know where vinnie is?"

Bryce: maybe, maybe not. What's in this for me?

me: damn it bryce seriously! I need to know!

Bryce: I am being serious! I'm not helping you unless I get  something in exchange

Me: I'll let you lend my car for a day.

Bryce: see, now you u lost me. Have fun figuring it out yourself. 😁

Me: okay, okay. I'll give you money for alcohol! AND lend you my car for a WEEK! You can have as much  drunk sex in the back seat with your musty hoes as you want. idgaf okay! I just need to know!

Bryce: mhm, it's tempting..... let me speak to my secretary about this.

Me: Bryce I'm not joking. I don't have time for this!

Bryce: and I don't got time for ya attitude sunshine. God damn what am I chop liver?
Bryce: buuuut, to answer you very generous trade. I accept. Meet me at pigs dinner. I'll be in a black  mustang.  I'm currently babysitting Jordan's car😩

God, can he not be normal for even a second!

So here I am on my way to pigs dinner which is a 30 minutes drive. What the hell was so important that he needed to go to a restaurant. A FUCKING RESTAURANT!

I make it to the place and park. I was walking around the parking lot in the dark looking like a weirdo. Imma kill Bryce istg. And I'm freezing my butt off!

As I was looking around I spotted Anthony's car? And it was next to vinnies and next to his was.....

Sarah peach