Girlfriend?

Thoughts will be in italics
VINNIES POV
Today is the day I wanna ask Liz to be my girlfriend. Not to sound greedy but I wanna get my money. And to get this bet done and over with so I can go back with my flings. I'm not going to lie I feel kinda bad for Liz. She is an overall nice person, but she'll live. She can't live a perfect life and expect it to stay that way.

I told the boys and most of them agreed, when I say most I mean only Jordan. He doesn't really care about her feelings, he's finding it amusing watching her slowly becoming heartbroken. On the other hand, Anthony, kio, and Bryce have been against it and told me to just drop it. What really surprised me is that BRYCE, the one that's the actual player of the group said to stop playing a girl.. what? Liz def did something to him.

I'm waiting till after school today to take her out by this pretty lake I found, i had a cute setup their with candles,food, blankets,etc. then when we're their I'll ask her the question. And after she completely fell for me, I'd break it off and leave her heartbroken.

Now to think of it, it sounds cruel what I'm doing. But you'd do it to if theirs free money involved, I mean it's no different from my flings. I sleep with them and then ditch and go to the next person. It's like a rule of mine. I never sleep with a girl more than 3 times. And if I do I must be real desperate. This better be worth it, I put so much effort into this stupid bet. I not only can't get with my flings. But have to act like I like Liz. I mean I do, wait.. no, not like, Like like. I mean I like her. Like a friend. Friend.

LIZ POV
Vinnie asked to meet up after school by his car. I don't know why but I didn't ask questions. I've grown to really trust him. We've been hanging out a lot and I definitely like him. I know he will never like me back though. Im not like his casually blond with blue eyes and a cheerleader. My hairs brown, and I have brown eyes. And definitely not a cheerleader. But, a girl can only dream. Am I right?

As I walk outside I see a vinnie leaning against his car looking at his phone. I make my way to him and he looks up and smiles at me. "Hey" Vinnie said with a smile. "Hello" I said politely back. "Soo,  why did you want to meet up here?" I asked confused "I actually wanted to take you somewhere." He responded sounding a bit nervous "okay, and where is this 'somewhere'?" I asked with a smiles still plastered on my face. "Now, that's something I can't tell you yet. Here, get in you'll love it I promise." He said opening the car door for me. I got in without any other questions

If I'm being honest I was really nervous. I didn't know were the heck we were going and what we were doing but I trust vinnie. "Can I at least have a clue?" I asked looking at him. "Nope, not yet princess." He said popping the 'p' in nope. We were driving for another good 10 minutes before he parked the car near some trees and made his way out of his door and to mine. "And we're here cutie." He winked and extended his hand for my to take. "What is this place?" I asked taking his hand examining my surrounding. "It's a lake I used to go to a lot." He explained walking toward a lake with a deck. "Aww, this is the cutest thing ever." I smiled looking at the deck with two chairs, candles, food, a blanket, and hanging lights.

I look over at vinnie to see he's already looking at me. "Your to best." I stated looking into his eyes. "I try." He smirked chuckling  which made me chuckle. "I have something to tell you though." He stated and i nodded letting him continue. " we've been taking for about what, 2 months now. I've grown to really like you. Spending time with you is so fun, I've known you for almost all of your life. We may not of liked each other for half of it. "More like you didn't like me for half of it." But you make me different. You are different from the rest. You make me happy, joyful, you know how to make me happy when I'm at my worst. Just hanging out With you makes me happy. So, this leads me to my next question. Liz, will you be my girlfriend?" Vinnie asked nervous looking deeply into my eyes

I was frozen

Should I say yes?

Is it to soon?

Will he just be like my ex and break me?

Does he actually like me?

Will I be good enough?

"Please say something." Vinnie said looking scared "I-uh... um"