Sarah fucking peach

Thoughts will be in italics
(I'm sorry for having a lot of vinnies povs. Liz will be up soon)

Vinnies pov

I've been hanging out with Sarah more. When I break up with Liz I want to have someone with me. I will say she's annoying as fuck, but her mouth does some good work. We don't tell Liz that though.

"So when are you going to tell her, the more you wait, you'll catch feelings." Kio says out of the blue. "He already has bro. He said he loved her." Bryce smirked "can't wait to have me 200." Kio laughed dabbing Bryce up."I didn't actually mean that idiots. Larry came is was going to ruin our plain so I just made something up!" I said rolling my eyes. I don't know if what I said was actually true or not. "Mhm, sureee." Kio smiled widely at me. "No gonna lie bro, you guys don't look like a bad couple." Bryce shrugged "whatever." I rolled my eyes walking to my car. We would make a cute couple..

*****

I'm currently at the skate park with sarah, and Macy is also here but she's just skating around. Sarah was being petty and didn't want to get on the skate board, scared of breaking her nail. Liz wouldn't care about that. "Im probably going home, this is boring." Sarah's high pitched voice echoed. "Okay, bye." I said giving her a hug. As I was about to hug her she pulls me into a kiss. I kissed back. I kissed back! I mean it's not the first kiss I've had with her but still. We kissed in public with people there. OMG, MACY!

I quickly pulled away from the kiss and looked macys way to see if she saw. To my surprise she was skating away. Thank god she didn't see. "I'll see you tomorrow vin poo." Sarah winked and walked away.

MACYS POV

OMFG, that bitch! I was just skating around and tripped on a rock. " fuck." I sighed as I was getting up something catches my eye. Vinnie, but not just vinnie. It's vinnie KISSING Sarah the slut. Omg, LIZ, she will be heart broken.. fuck. I decided I would just walked away and act like I didn't just see them tounge deep into one another's throats. How Tf am I supposed to tel liz!

As I was mid thought I bumped into someone, "shit, I'm sorry!" I apologized "nah it's fine, I was just videoing the skate park for some content. The random girl smiled. Wait, videoing? "Umm, so how long have you been recording for?" I asked laughing a bit. "For about 5 hours." She exclaimed "5 hours? Oh my gosh!" I said wide eyed. "Yeah" she smiled damn that smiles cute. "Could you possibly send me the video? I wanted to show my best friend something." I smiled using Liz relationship as an excuse to get her number. Ik it sounds wrong but damn can you blame a girl for trying to get a soulmate?! "Of course, let me see your phone." The beautiful lady in front of me said. After she typed her number in she put her hand out. "Layla, nice to meet you." She said. I gracefully excepted her friendly handshake. "Macy, nice to meet you to. And may I just say you are so pretty." I smiled "so what does your friend need to see?" She asked curiosity. Oh shit! "Um just wanted to practice some skate boarding and seeing people here do it helps her." I smiled "that sweet of you to go out of your way to do that for her." She warmly smiled at me. Only if you knew the real reason. "Well I should get going it was nice talking Layla!" I say walking always. "You to Macy!" I hear her shout from behind me. Today is a rollercoaster. And it's not even finished yet, it's only early in the evening.