Happy Mothers Day

Comincia dall'inizio

Ezra smiled and kissed him back. "Hmm, thank you honey.."

Kanan smiled and kissed his bump. "Good morning to you too Caleb." He chuckled and rubbed the girls heads.

Ezra chuckled. "So whats first on the to do list today guys?" He sat on the chair and looked over at his husband.

"We're going for a nice day at the park." He smiled. "Then you and I are going out for a nice romantic dinner ourselves." He smirked and kissed Ezra's cheeks.

"Ooo, I'm so excited!!" He got up and held kanans hand. "Ready?" He chuckled and started walking to the park with his family.

The twins smiled and ran to the swings, swinging.

Ezra sat on the bench by the lake, watching the kids. He smiled and laid back, enjoying the cool breeze on the warm day.

Kanan sat next to him kissing his cheek, squeezing his hand lovingly. "How do you feel honey?"

"I feel so relaxed.." he laid his head on kanans shoulder. "Thank you for this honey.."

Kanan smiled and held him close. "I'm glad, the twins seem to be having fun don't they?" He chuckled and looked at him.

Ezra nods, smiling at the twins. He chuckled and giving them a wave. "Hi guys!"

They giggled and got off the swings, waving back. "Can we go swimming?"

Kanan smiled and nods. "It is a pond for swimming. I'll come in with you guys." He got undressed, only leaving his thing shorts on.

Ezra watched them go swimming. He laid back and closed his eyes, relaxing into the bench. "This feels nice.." he placed his hands on his bump and smiled. "I feel you honey.."

After a while the kids got out of the pond with Kanan. "Daddy I think moms asleep.." Luna looked at Ezra.

Kanan smiled and looked at his sleeping wife. "Ezra honey..it's time to go home and get ready for our date night tonight."

Ezra woke up slowly. "Okay, okay.." he got up.

Kanan chuckled and got up with him. "Are you guys ready?"

The twins smiled and walked to the house with their parents.

"Now go get into pajamas girls please." He smiled and kissed their heads. "There we go, now go get comfy and ready for bed, aunt Sabine and aunt Hera will be here soon."

They jumped. "Yay!!!" They ran upstairs.

Ezra chuckled, looking at Kanan. "I'm gonna go take a quick shower to feel clean."

"Okay honey, I'll go get changed." He kissed his forehead and went to their room.

Ezra looked up the stairs. "Okay..Caleb we're going to do this." He slowly walked up the stairs, laughing at himself and came up slowly. "Kanan."

Kanan looked down the stairs and smirked. "Oh honey.." he helped him up the stairs. "You okay?"

Ezra kept laughing. "Yeah.." he wiped his tears and smiled. "Alright, alright..thank you babe."

"You're welcome." Kanan went to finish getting changed, getting his short hair combed out, then got into his tuxedo. He pulled out an orange and blue maternity dress for Ezra.

Ezra sang softly in the shower, he washed his short hair, he got his body cleaned up and got out. He then took a towel and got dried. He smiled and tied it around his waist, then took a stretch mark cream and rubbed his bump with his cream.

Kanan walked in. "Hey honey, Whatre you doing?"

"I'm just using cream to help reduce the stretch marks." He brushed his short hair to get it nice and smooth, then smiled and looked at Kanan. "Oo, you look fancy." He got dried off.

Kanan chuckled. "I got you a dress.." he grabbed it and hands it to him. "Here we go."

"Kanan..it's beautiful." He put it on and smiled "I love it." He hugged Kanan and gave him a quick kiss. "Thank you honey."

"Anything for you.." he smiled and looked out of the room hearing the door open. "That must be Sabine and Hera, ready to go?"

Ezra puts on his orange flats and smiled, going to the living room and smiling at Hera and Sabine. "Hey guys!"

Hera smiled. "Have fun okay?"

Sabine smiled, waving, she knelt down to Ezras bump and smiled. "Hi Caleb! Have fun with your parents." She kissed his bump. "Bye bye, see you soon!" She waved and stood up. "Have fun you three."

Ezra chuckled. "Thank you, bye girls!" He kissed their cheeks. And rubbed their heads.

"Bye mommy, bye daddy!!" They hugged them, then went to the couch and smiled.

Kanan held Ezra's hand and walked with him to the beach.

"Woah, where are we going?" Ezra looked around. "Why are we at the beach..there's only one table? Two chairs?" He smiled a little.

Kanan chuckled and sat Ezra down. "Here we go honey." He sat next to him, facing the ocean.

"Kanan..this is beautiful.." he laid his head on kanans shoulder. "I'm so happy.."

"I'm glad my love, only the best for you.." he wrapped his arm around his shoulders.

Zeb came out with Kallus, giving them their plates.

Ezra smiled. "ZEB' Kallus!" He got up and hugged his friends. "I haven't seen you guys in months!!" He smiled happily.

Zeb laughs and hugged him, Kallus laughs and held him close. "We missed you, and look at how big you got!" He looked at Ezra's bump.

Ezra laughs and rubbed his belly. "Yeah..Caleb has gotten quite big hasn't he?"

Kanan chuckled. "He got that from me. Now why don't you sit and eat honey?" He smiled and sat Ezra down. "I'll join you." He looked at zeb and Kallus. "Thank you guys for doing this.."

They smiled. "Of course, you guys have done so much for us..this was the least we could do." He laughs.

Kanan smiled and hugged them again. "Thank you." He goes to the table and sat next to Ezra who was already eating.

"This is amazing:" Ezra smiled at Kanan:

"Are you all set?" He smiled and finished eating.

"Oh yeah, I'm so full. I finished all of it." He laughs.

Kanan kissed his cheek. "I hope you and Caleb would've eaten enough."

"Oh yeah. We're full." He Pat his bump. He chuckled as Kanan stood him up, going towards the beach, he took off his shoes and smiled. "Take your shoes off Ezra."

Ezra did so and smiled, getting into the water with Kanan. "Wow..this is so nice.."

Kanan nods and held him close, watching the moon. "The moon is so bright.." he looked at Ezra and smiled. "But you're the most beautiful sight."

Ezra laughs and smiled up at him, kissing him lovingly. "Thank you honey.."

Kanan smiled. "Of course, happy Mother's Day Ezra.." he chuckled and placed his hand on Ezra's bump. "Happy day Caleb.." he chuckled and watched the moon.

"Thank you.." ezra smiled and kissed him one last time. "I love you.."

"I love you too.." Kanan chuckled.