39

...
GIA

"you have to talk it out with him leo" i spoke standing in-front of alex' apartment as he just stared right at the door emotionless.

i nudge his shoulder catching him off guard before pointing towards the door for him to knock on it. "i'm regretting telling you everything" rolling my eyes he knocks on the door before we both look away and back to hear the door crack open to see alex now looking at the both of us weirdly.

"am i a ghost or am i just actually seeing you two here at my home without me either begging or forcing you here. wow" leo groans as i sigh under my breath.

i could hear leo wanting to kill him under his breath making me look back at alex. "you BOTH need to talk whether you guys like it or not." i state as alex looks at leo to now see them both staring at one another.

alex opens his door wider still looking at leo as leo just looks down at me making my hand reach towards his bicep. "please" i whisper as he sighs now standing up straighter.

before i knew it the door shuts as i turn around and walk back down towards my car.

i just wanted them to both figure this out. even if it means calling the cops and an ambulance afterwards.

-

half an hour passed by as i groan seeing my phone say i had lost yet again another round of pool with a random dude from kentucky.

as i look towards alex' apartment i wonder how they're doing. if they even talked it out or just stayed quiet and seated for the whole time.

soon bad thoughts clouded my mind as i curse under my breath maybe realizing the mistake i've made. in an instant, i get out of my car and jog up towards the apartment before hearing them both yelling.

"YOURE A FUCKING DICK." i hear leo's voice muffled by the other side of the door as alex groans and shouts back in italian.

they're going to kill each other. without thinking i open the door only for my hands to stop in the air at the sight in-front of me.

both leo and alex were sat on his sofa watching a game as there was beers placed around the coffee table and barbecue chips into two separate white bowls. their heads snap back towards me as i see leo now with a small smile plastered on his lips.

"i thought— that you guys-" i breath out as alex shakes his head and leans across the sofa cushions more before spreading his legs wider. "nah. we talked it out and understood everything about the issue. we kinda forgot you were even out there"

as he spoke i roll my eyes before walking towards them soon feeling leo's hands collide with my hip and drag me down onto his lap.

the loud sounds of the game made my ears ring as i look at leo who still smiled at me before nuzzling his head at the nape of my neck gently.

"thank you. thank you. thank you." he repeats peppering soft kisses along my neck making me nod before licking my lips as he removed his head away and kisses my lips sweetly.

"gross dude. she's still my ex girlfriend you know" alex wipes his eyes before fake gagging as leo keeps on kissing me before flipping him off making me laugh in between the kiss and part away from him.

"yeah and she's my girlfriend." his eyes meets mines before wiping a bit of saliva at the corner of my top lip. "my beautiful girlfriend." he whispers only for me to hear as i felt like melting on his lap right there.

my hands wrap around his own neck before getting more comfortable on his lap.

"i love you" i freeze not daring to move at the sudden words that had fell out of my mouth. my cheeks reddened in embarrassment as leo chuckles and tucks a strand of hair away from my eyes.

"i love you" he murmurs now closing his lips back on mines. those 3 words made my stomach twist as butterflies spread out.

the kiss was soft and hypnotizing as it felt like he transferred all of his love to me by one solo kiss.

listening to leo's heartbeat i felt him dig his fingers more into my hip as one of his hands slowly move towards my thigh, letting his fingers caress me carefully through my jeans.

the kiss was so sweet, loving, and passions as i knew at that moment that he was mines.

fully mines. without no hesitation nor distractions.
without no worries or issues revolving amongst us both. no goodbyes or a never.

leo smith was mine and mines only.

he soon pulls back breathless s bit with his lips now a shade of pink. leo smiles again as a gentle "i love you" whispered through me with a kiss on the tip of my nose.

i pull myself to his chest now as i dart my eyes towards alex who moved 4 cushions away from us, still not breaking contact.

"i will clean this whole couch now. thank you." we burst out laughing as i calm down hearing the slight rumble of leo's laughter from his chest.

i knew i was safe. i knew i was loved.

i now knew i was at home.