14

...
GIA

alex begins to quickly stand up as he retreats his briefs from the bedroom floor.

i kept standing there as my eyes drag across from the blonde chick shaking under the sheets pulled up towards her entire body as alex nears towards me.

"baby" "don't fucking baby me" i spat out back up trying my best to not get him nor his gross hands near me. he sighs taking his hands and putting them in his hair before looking at me.

"gia look! it was a mistake! she's just a worker of mines and she was the one who got on me i swear!" alex shouts as the girl raises an eyebrow soon sitting up on MY side of the bed before plopping her arms on the sheets.

"excuse you!? you were the one who told me to come! you were the one leading me on!" she shouts as i felt my jaw tighten. "SHUT IT HAZEL" alex bursts making me look back towards him and hazel now slump back down.

i've never seen him so agitated before but it definitely wasn't a pretty sight.

i shake my head just feeling disgusted. "i want your shit packed and out along with you from my house before i come back home!" i gesture him before turning around soon hearing him calling my name.

before i knew it i grab my stuff again before slamming the front door shut and heading off to cleo's.

-

"i promise you i can cut his dick off if you want" i see cleo grabbing another knife from her kitchen set before motioning me a cutting motion with both knifes in her hands.

i chuckle waving her off as she places one back and begins to cut her parsley once more before adding it into her pot.

i was telling cleo about the whole alex situation as she prepared dinner for the both of us. "but i also have something in mind..." she asks turning around before moving her head a little shaking off her curls to the side.

i gesture her to go one as she sighs and leans onto her kitchen counter we're i was currently sitting next to. "if you had found out about this today then where the hell were you the entire night?" she raise her eyebrows as i freeze.

i hadn't mention to cleo about the whole accidentally sleeping over leo's apartment. "gia..." i nod as she screams jumping towards the other side before shaking my shoulders.

this woman really likes my shoulder at this point.
she looks at me in my eyes as her glasses slightly skim down the bridge of her small nose. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" i nod again as she squeals.

"spill the beans" she places both of the palms of her hands under her chin as i just laugh at her. "how the hell did you know it was leo?" "because who else are you so close with"

true that. i sigh knowing i had to give up as i started to open up about what happened last night and earlier today a few hours ago.

i had told her about the photos that he took of me and the ones i took of him, me falling asleep on his bed with changed clothes he put on me as he eventually made me breakfast. 

cleo kept quiet as she listened to every single detail i said trying her best not to miss a single word.

she stands up as she goes back to her pot in the kitchen before stirring it and staring up in the air. "wow" she mumbled looking back at me as i shrug.

"do you like him?" she suddenly blurts out as my eyes go wide and i shake my head exaggeratedly.
"no no nothing like that" "then whats it all about gia because it looks like to me that he had a slight thing for you."

cleo states turning off the stove before going back towards me to hold my hands over the counter gently.

"listen babes, i get that you don't want to think about any relationship especially after what you had seen today, but be careful. i'm your best-friend but you were also in the wrong here. i just want you to be safe and know what you're getting yourself into"

she spoke softly as i felt my eyes slightly blur with tears forming in them. i knew she was right about everything but i seriously didn't know what i was getting myself into.

i just did what i did without a thought and i was for sure going to have to stop one way or another.

"thanks cleo" i muttered feeling weak in the knees as she nods soon giving me a quick peck on my forehead.

my hands soon enough feel cold as she pulls hers away before smiling at me. "now let's eat. i'm starving and you need to stuff yourself up" i chuckle as she begins to fill some plates up with pasta.