13

...
GIA

to say i underestimated leo was definitely a saying at this point.

as i walked down the stairs minutes later still in his clothes and my hair now tied back, i look towards the kitchen to see him plating food onto separate plates.

his big hands wrapped around the spoons tightly as he placed some scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and a small bowl of strawberries next to it neatly.

his head snaps up towards my form as he smiles soon moving the plates and placing them on the palm of his hands.

he starts walking towards me as i felt him tower over me like some sort of giant. "come on let's eat" and with that he walks past leaving me dumbfounded before following his steps.

soon leading us to the apartment balcony and placing down the plates onto the small table and seats outside.

the LA sunrise came to view as many cars were already down there honking and trying their best to move past traffic. california is pretty and all but it's definitely one hectic place.

as i sat down following leo's pace i look at the plates before looking back at him. "thanks for this." i point to the breakfast as he just laughs. "anytime. i mean it would be rude if i didn't treat you with something"

he responds biting onto a piece of the toast before moving his fingers together trying to remove the bread crumbs from the tips of his fingers.

i took a fork from the side before digging in and munching on the eggs and bacon as i moan at the crunchiness and savory taste.

"this is amazing. i never knew you could cook" i place a hand over my mouth a little as he just shrugs picking on the green top of the strawberry.

"you never asked you know" he was right. half of the time it was just me making remarks at him or just ignoring him when breaks or shoots took place. i sigh as i scoot a bit in the chair and look at leo.

"then tell me about yourself" i say taking the strawberry that he had picked the top off before placing it in my mouth.

soon enough leo begins to talk about himself. like his home back in italy and how he was born and basically raise there, as well as the times he had to travel with his parents when he was little to the states making him find out about modeling at a young age.

he also mentioned his mother, and how he had an apartment here in LA since he doesn't really live here and even his favorite things.

like the basics. his favorite food, his favorite animal, color and even tv show. i even mentioned a few stuff about me as well, trying not to let him hang.

by the time we ended the conversation, our food was finished and the sun had finally rose. it was around 11 when we decided to go back inside for leo to wash up the dishes and for me to get back into my clothes.

as i went back downstairs i see leo wiping his face with his shirt before looking at me. "i'm gonna head back home alex must be worried about me" i mumbled tightening my grip on my purse as leo just nods not speaking another word.

i nod not trying to feel uncomfortable as i begin to walk towards his door. as my hand reaches for the handle soon opening it a little bit, it was suddenly pushed closed as i felt my back now touch the hardwood of it.

leo was right in-front of me as his hands were on both sides of my face and his lips now placed upon mines.

i moan as i let my hands slid underneath his messy morning hair before pulling away. my fingers touch my lips as he grins. "i'll see you in a week" he mumbles before pulling away and walking into the apartment.

a smile creeps up on my lips before soon recomposing myself and opening the door, now closing it behind me and heading back home.

-

"alex! i'm back!" i shout as i place my stuff down and enter deeper inside my home. the house was silent. too silent. as i walk deeper into the house looking around to see if alex was here, i see the living room scattered messily as if wild animals were in here.

my eyes look around back to then see the kitchen with glasses of wine halfway full still and dirty dishes in the sink.

"alex? you there?" i spoke out loud once again as i walk up the stairs and towards our bedroom. still hearing everything quiet i shrug.

he's probably busy right now.

as i open the bedroom door i look around before seeing alex shirtless as he huddled into his pillow. the view made me smile before i immediately stopped smiling at the sudden movement coming from his right.

soon enough the sheets pulled down to reveal a blonde girl huddled against his chest, her lips parted as her hair was slightly scattered around his chest.

"what the actual fuck." i cut the silence as alex opens his eyes soon pushing the girl away with wide eyes as the random girl now screams, soon pulling the sheets back up towards her bare chest.

"baby" what the hell did i just see.