22

...
GIA

leo begins to shift uncomfortably as i look back up and feel myself shifting too.

this can't be happening. this can't. happen.

"i'm sorry i-" i cut him off waving my hands up as i let him quiet down again. "it's fine. it's um- normal don't worry" i felt myself stuttering like an idiot girl who's never seen a hard on.

silence consumed us once more as i catch on to him placing his hand over top of his boner slightly. the idea of him being hard slowly turned me on as i let the pad of my fingers wipe my eyes before sitting up.

"was it because of me?" i question as he follows my act and sits up as well. i could sense him trying to avoid my gaze as he slightly nods.

"i'm sorry i should just-" he stops as he sees me unraveling the sheets from my body before placing it near him. i felt my knees sink onto the mattress as i now had both of my palms placed on my thighs.

"gia..." he mutters as i look into his eyes. something in me switched like a light as i leaned closer towards leo.

i could sense his breathing coming to a sudden stop as my lips slightly traced amongst his seductively. his breath fanned my face as his eyes stared deeply into mines.

"gosh what are you doing to me" he groans as i cuss under my breath. "shit i'm sorry i don't know what i was thinking-" i halt as leo places his hand behind my head and near the nape of my neck.

in an instant, he lowers my head more before going ahead and placing my lips on his. the softness of his lips engulfed mines as his fingers went deeper into the soft strands of my hair.

his lips were soft, almost silk like and pillowy against my own as i could feel his teeth sink into my bottom lip for a split second before sucking it slowly.

i could feel myself getting wet by the act as i let one of my hands trace my thighs gently and into the inner part of them.

before i had the chance to feel myself, leo pulls back from the kiss making me pout as his hand drops from my head and smacks my own.

"don't." he whispers pushing me a little as i watch him intently.

my back suddenly hits the soft mattress once again as i never took my eyes off of him.

"gia" i close my eyes letting his voice sink in my head.

"gia..." "yeah" he comes down near my ear making me shiver. "wake up gia" pulling away from him i look into his eyes once more before he whispers once again.

"wake up. gia." this time his voice ranged louder as i sit up with a sudden gasp of air.

the darkness of the room consumes me as the only source of light came from the slight crack of the curtain of the window and the sun hitting the side of the room.

my hand slips next to me coming in contact with the cold slight dent of the bed where leo had slept before realizing he wasn't there anymore.

as my head turns to the side making me view my clock the numbers (10:27am) came to sight. another gasps leaves my mouth as i remove the sheets from the bed and let my feet immediately hit the cold ground.

without thinking twice i headed towards the bathroom to get ready for the day and head to work.

-

"yes anna i'll be there. what do you mean 'it's fine'?! no no i can—" i stop as i look in-front of me to see leo in the kitchen.

my phone drops a bit from my ear as my eyes scan around. the smell of bacon hits my nose as 2 plates were placed on my kitchen bar with two cups filled with a red liquid and a bowl of berries in the middle.

i could hear anna calling for me from the other line as i place my phone back up in my ear. "i'll- call you back" before she could ask anything else i hang up.

leo turns over as he sees me soon smiling a little. "good morning" he casually says placing something on those two plates and wiping his hands.

my feet takes me to where the plates are as i pull a chair and sit down. "what's all of this?" i gesture as leo shrugs before pulling a chair next to me and sitting down as well.

"i wanted to do something for you. also because i slept over and i felt like i should've done something" he grabs a fork making me chuckle at his comment.

shortly i went ahead and dig in enjoying the food that he once mentioned to me in a talk that was a breakfast he used to make back home.

-

"wait so you called anna that i was so called 'sick' and that you were going to be taking care of me?" he nods while taking a sip of his juice as i playfully roll my eyes.

no wonder anna didn't care that i was late. she cancelled todays shoot just because of leo.

"yeah so prego" [ you are welcome ]

he 'bows' before taking the now dirty dishes while placing them into the sink for later. i bite my lip letting my leg slightly bounce up and down as i've been eager to ask about what happened a few hours ago.

"leo..." he hums suddenly before turning around placing his hands beside him onto the sink rim.
shaking the thought of his shirt lifting up letting his abdomen come into view a bit, i tap my fingers onto the table.

"what happened after i saw you get hard." i blurt making him stiffen before sighing.

"nothing you just fell asleep after you saw it and so did i. easy as that" i hum letting my eyes drag onto the table design feeling nervous.

the dream. it felt all too real.

"look gia i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable" i sit up as i soon look at him. "NO! i mean no you're fine. don't worry"

he nods while wiping his hands once again. "let's just forget it ever happened alright?" he stops for a moment before silently nodding.

i nod as well as i internally slapped myself. i was so stupid because the only thing i could think of was what had happened— and also why i couldn't stop thinking about it.

i didn't want to forget...