32

...
LEO

"baby.." i whisper seeing gia smile a bit at me. without thinking i let my hands grab her shoulders before pulling her inside towards me into a hug.

the scent of tulip's engulfed my nose as my hands come in contact with her cheek. "i'm so sorry" she whispers as i only shake my head.

silence consumed us both as we stayed still hugging each-other. i pull away admiring her face as i let my lips kiss her own softly tasting her favorite strawberry chapstick.

as she now pulls away she lets my arms drop down to my side before tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"we need to talk."

-

"why didn't you tell me" gia places her hand on my thigh as i just chuckle at her sarcastically. "maybe because you don't call nor text anyone."

she takes her hand away as i realized i sounded way too harsh on her. "still. you should have came back to the shoot." i sigh rubbing my temple exhausted.

"gia" she interrupts "no leo. you have to go back" i sigh knowing she won't give up no matter how many times i say no.

"fine but you also have to come back" gia stops before scooting away from me. "did i say something wrong?-" she remains silent soon fidgeting with her thumbs in circles.

"gia.." "i got fired." she blurts out making me stop for a moment before processing her words.

"what" her hands smooth down the small wrinkles below her shirt as she lets out a shaky breath of air.
"i just got fired today so i can't go back" she states again making sure i heard her to the best of my ability.

the silence that was once here came back like a wave as i immediately broke it. "then i'm not going" gia looks at me like i'm crazy before standing up and letting her hands hit the side of her thighs.

"you have to or you'll leave earlier back to italy" i follow her actions by standing up to face her as well. "please leo" she pleads, her voice coming out as a soft whisper making my shoulders hunch down and sigh.

"fine but i won't let this go" her smile now comes back onto her pretty lips before going onto the tip of her toes and kissing me swiftly.

before she goes back down i let my hand wrap around her wrist to pull her closer.

"not so fast amore mio" [ my love ] she chuckles as i place my lips upon hers once more slowly letting me feel her.

GIA

feeling my eyes flutter open i groan at the sudden brightness overpowering my sensitive eyes.

as i looked around seeing that the bedside clock read 5pm, i realized me and leo had fallen asleep for a nap. the feeling of leo's heavy arm wrapped around my hips moved slightly as i look down to see him snuggled near my breasts like a child.

"leo.." he groans pushing his head farther deep only making me stifle a laugh due to the tickling sensation.

"baby i need to use the bathroom" i mumble making sure he heard me only for him to quickly pull his arm lower down my body for easier access.

"hurry" he murmurs as i shake my head at him who still had his eyes closed. lifting myself from the mattress i let my feet hit the cold floor of his room before walking towards his bathroom.

as i let the bright light appear i walk towards the marble sink counter, letting my hands touch the shiny reflection before running the water to room temperature.

as soon as it was a nice temperature, i cup my hands together before splashing some water on my face to wake me up some more.

quickly turning the water off i glance myself at the mirror before angling my head to the side for a better look.

"hurryyyyyy" i hear leo groan from the bedroom only making me laugh at his eagerness.

turning the lights off i walk out and back into the bedroom to see him wrapped more into his warm covers.

his eyes were still shut as i carefully enter back into the bed with a hum coming from him. soon afterwards he wraps his arm back around my hips before i place the palm of my hand on top of his hair.

although leo was still sound asleep i was now fully awake and conscious of everything. my eyes scan around his semi-dark room again catching onto little details.

like the small paintings hanged up on the white wall and his big vanity on the right of the room. i smile at the small details i've haven't noticed but soon frown at the sight of a drawer with a key lock on it.

"what are you hiding" i blurted as the silence went back around the room. "leo" i shake him by his shoulders. "mmm what" he mumbles as i scoot over to look at him.

"what are you hiding in that drawer" suddenly i feel him tense up before his eyes shot wide open and he's wide awake.

"gia" he pushes himself up with his elbows on the mattress as i point again to the drawer. "what. are. you. hiding." i wasn't mad at him. i wasn't mad at all.

i was just confused.

"don't ask let's just go back to sleep—" i stop him as i push the covers off of my feet and stand up.

"why not? it can't be bad" "gia" i sigh "leo come on i just want to know—" his hands form into a fist before slamming them down on the bed. "STOP FUCKING ASKING GIA!"

he stared at me as i quietly lick my lips.

"you're a fucking asshole."