15

...
GIA

"this week went by so fast and i already want to snuggle in my comforters" cleo dreads fake crying as i laugh at her before we both walk into the studio set seeing the rest of the employees already getting ready for todays shoot.

supposedly there was going to be a guest with us for the next two days to take some pictures with leo for the calvin shoot.

before i could drop my jacket down and proceed to talk with cleo my phone suddenly rings catching me off guard before groaning as i see alex contact name pop up on the screen for the 10th time this week.

ever since i caught him in bed with that hazel chick he's been wanting to see me and talk it out. he did leave like i said he should've but yet he would try to make subtle excuses to come back into the home just to see me.

i slid my finger to the decline button as i hear cleo scoff. "what an ass" she fake punches the air as i just playfully roll my eyes at her.

soon enough the doors open up to reveal leo with more causal clothing today as he smiles at the workers before passing cleo and i and giving me a subtle wink.

"oooh" cleo murmurs in my ear as i hit her shoulder before shaking my head. ever since the incident with leo and i, i haven't contact him since. neither has he but i mean why would he? we aren't anything at all.

before i knew it cleo bids me a goodbye to get wardrobe for leo as i nod soon grab my camera and switching it on.

i shake my shoulders letting the small delicate straps of the tank top i was wearing slightly slide down as i walk towards the front.

"alright you guys listen!" i yell out letting everyone's attention now on me. "todays shoot and tomorrow's shoot will be a duo with leo! they're supposed to arrive today so please do your bests and let's make this work!"

everyone begins to cheer before i smile soon hearing the doors open again making me snap my head towards the side to see a random woman now standing in the studio set.

she had a mini dress on; showcasing her long tan legs as she had her red hair up and away from her heart shaped face. i'm guessing she was leo's duo for the next few days.

"hi you must be-" i ask letting my hand reach out towards her before i see her look at me and down towards my hand with a small grin.

"i'm lidia." she replies not shaking my hand as i felt myself itching to call her out for it. i immediately retract my hand away as i switch my camera back to my unshaken hand.

"well lidia, we'll just start with a few shots of you both and maybe head shots for closer looks" i tried explaining to her as she only nodded before leaving.

i felt my jaw tighten at her disgusting attitude as i let out a breath of air trying to calm myself down.

"everything okay?" i hear a slight groggy voice near my ear catching me off guard as i turn around to face leo in his robe.

"i'm fine just start getting ready for the shoot with lidia" i bite my bottom lip at the saying of her name as he nods. even though he took an understanding to whatever i had said he still stayed put in-front of me.

"what?" i question as he just shakes his head. "are you okay? with alex and the situation?" i gasp a little as i face him more.

"i heard cleo talking to herself , asking what she should do to be a better friend in all of this." he spoke truthfully as i slump my body down.

i didn't care that he knew at this point but i felt bad for knowing cleo started to worry and overthink. she's an amazing friend and even though i've told her that multiple times she still had her moments where she overthinks things a bit too much.

"it's fine. i don't care to be honest" "are you sure-" i stop him right there as i place a hand over his chest, letting his chest be slightly in view since the robe had opened up a bit.

"just stop asking and go do what you're supposed to do instead of talking to me like we're something." i spat out as he chuckles deeply; letting me feel the vibration on my hand.

i pull it back towards me as leo gives me one last glance before turning around and heading to the middle of the set.

my eyes never left his form as he greets lidia before starting to talk to her little by little. i felt my hands tighten around the camera before coming back to reality.

let's get in control gia...