03

...
GIA

"who's alex?" i heard someone say as me and cleo look to the side to see leo had returned. he looked the same except this time his hair wasn't swooned back instead messy.

"none of your business-" "her boyfrienddddd" cleo shakes her shoulders as i gave her a stare before she shuts it. "i'll just go actually" before i could interject she left the studio leaving me and leo alone.

the door slammed shut letting it echo throughout as i shift back into my seat, returning my gaze back onto the computer.

after a little bit i hear leo's footsteps come near me as i soon felt a slight pressure sink into the back of my chair making me stiffen in the seat.

slowly, i look up to see leo's face inches away from mines as he stared at the screen looking at the pictures that were taken from the shoot today.

"they look good wow" he whispers for me to hear even though it was only us two now in the semi dark studio. i gulp down my nerves as i nod.

"thanks. i just need to finish editing some stuff quick before i head back home." leo nods still observing the screen.

the light of the computer reflects on his face making his gestures more stood out then ever.

ignoring my thoughts i went ahead and started to edit some of the photos as leo was over my shoulder staring down at me. although i had thought he would be gone by now when i was finished which was around 11, he was sitting in the chair next to me with his phone.

"you know you could've left right?" i say throwing my jacket over my shoulder and looking at him. he looks back up at me before standing up only for me to realize i ended up near his chest.

dang he was tall. probably 6'0 meanwhile i'm 5'5.

"oh i know i just decided to wait for you" "for me?" he shrugs. "who else" true. shrugging it off i went out with leo behind me like a dog as we went towards the elevators and down.

he never left my side.

as we both head out of the building letting the cold night air hit my face i look towards my left to see him still there.

"well um... see you tomorrow" he looks at me as the street lights reflect into his eyes. "let me take you home" i stop focusing for a moment before realizing what he was doing.

"i have my car today. but thank you. i think i should head home to my boyfriend" i made sure he heard me saying about alex as he just snickers under his breath.

"right alex" "yeah alex.." silence. the only noise being heard between us were the people walking past and the cars driving away.

i shift uncomfortably before tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "i'll see you tomorrow leo. don't be late please" i beg as he just chuckles.

does he think everything is funny or something?

"no promises" he spoke before i scoff. this dude. before i knew it i turn on my heel heading off towards my parked car.

as i get in i let out an unknown sigh before hitting my head on the steering wheel while closing my eyes.

please make tomorrow better.

i turn the car on while fixing myself in my seat finally driving off towards alex.

-

"you're back" alex whispers sleepily as i drop my jacket and welcome myself in his arms. his soft scent of his shampoo hits my nostrils as i smile softly while moving slightly side to side with him.

"yeah. i'm pretty tired" i mumble due to being near his chest as i feel him place a soft kiss over my head.
he pulls back as i see his tank top scrunched up while he placed his hand on my cheek.

"go and get ready for bed i'll be waiting for you" with that being said i nod as i quickly peck his soft lips and walked upstairs, hearing him follow behind.

taking in the coziness of the room, i grab my towel before heading off to the bathroom for a nice needed shower. as i finally get rid of my clothes i enter the shower before turning the water to warm.

the slight drops of water trickle down my olive skin as i wipe my face feeling myself melt under the water.

my mind becomes hazy as i start to think about leo. the way he posed and followed all my orders after our little disagreement, the way he knew what to do even without being told, his hair, his green eyes—those damn eyes.

the small but somewhat meaningful looking tattoos he had around his torso and the small delicate design on his ring finger intrigued me.

realizing what i'm doing i open my eyes that were somewhat shut as i look down to see my hand had grazed upon my hip bone.

fucking hell gia! the hell am i doing! what am i thinking??

smacking the tile wall of the shower i hear alex asking me if i was okay. "um yeah babe i'm fine" i stutter out feeling like a child who has been caught by their parents for doing such a wrongful act.

i sigh running my wet hands through my hair before finishing off my shower, trying my best to forget everything.

after i was done i turn the water off before heading out and wrapping a towel around my nude body.
"thought you were never going to come out" alex spoke as he saw me leave the bathroom and into our room.

he was now only with his basketball shorts as he had taken off his top, giving me a good view of his body. he was clean of tattoos and only had a 6 pack. it was noticeable but not so much.

if it was leo though... WAIT.

internally cussing myself out i just giggle nervously.
i turn around and grabbed a pair of underwear and pj's before dropping the towel and hanging it to get dressed quick.

as i look over i see alex half asleep already as i dip myself into the soft mattress of our bed letting the covers drown me out.

i look over to see alex shifting closer before wrapping an arm around my waist to pull my body closer towards his.

i smile a little before putting my head near the nape of his neck, soon letting my smile drop as the guilt started to eat me up.

i met leo TODAY and i'm already thinking about him a little too much. shit.

as my eyes become heavy i slowly drift off to sleep thinking about none other than leo.