21

...
GIA

i felt myself getting more nervous than before as we were now in my room just the two of us.

last time we were here together was when leo kissed upon my neck while i was just in my towel, fresh from my shower. the image of it stuck into my head as leo sat down in my bed.

"i seriously can sleep on the sofa gia. i don't mind" he suggest as i shake my head 'no' before turning on the air conditioner.

it was probably just me but i was feeling hot. very hot right now.

"it's fine. i don't mind. let me just get an extra sheet for you" he stays still leaving me to head back out and into the hallway towards the small closet out front.

millions of thoughts clouded my mind as i digged into the closet for another sheet to pull out for him. was this a stupid idea? probably. was i going to regret it? 100%.

walking back towards my room, letting the small creak sound from under my feet be heard i enter my room to see him with his shoes off and laying on my bed.

"here. this is the only one i have left" i put my hand out as i see the corner of his lips slightly crinkle up into a small smile before reaching for the sheet.

soon i place my knee on the soft mattress before entering into the bed letting his side slightly brush near mines making me pull a little to the left.

"i turned on the tv. i know i shouldn't have touched your controller or anything i just got bored" he mutters making me looking up to finally realize the screen being on.

i shrug waving him off. "it's fine i don't mind. i'm just going to doze off. you can keep on watching till you're tired" he nods before i wrap one of the sheets over my body, soon curling my legs up for some warmth.

i didn't want to make it seem awkward by fully turning around to let my back be met with his front so i kept it still. my eyes glanced towards his as i quietly watched him.

he had one arm propping his head up from behind with the pillow as the other one was laying under his shirt. he looked at the tv screen quietly as the soft talking from the audio filled in my ears.

i could feel my eyes begin to flutter shut due to how tired i was as i shift a bit more, not realizing i was getting closer towards leo's rib cage.

before i could pull back and say a small 'sorry' i feel one of his arms wrap around me to keep me still and comfortable. he made us more dipped into the soft mattress as he now laid his hand on my back.

the gentle feeling of his fingers going up and down the slight arch of my back made me shut my eyes once more at the feeling.

before i knew it darkness consumed me as everything went quiet.

LEO

i feel myself stretch a little with a slight groan leaving my now parted lips as i open my eyes to see darkness make its way all around me.

the coldness of the room hits me immediately as i shiver a bit before soon coming to realization that i was in gia's room.

as i feel myself beginning to remember last night, i look down to see gia moving a bit before turning around letting the sheet that was over her pull up.

immediately revealing her skin and the soft material of her clothing rise with it.

i swallow-dry as i let my eyes drag down to see the view now in-front of me. her shirt was lift up letting me view a small cursive tattoo with a star underneath it with red ink.

i tried stopping my eyes from dragging towards the lower part of her body before failing miserably as i kept looking down to see the back of her thick thighs being pushed together.

her ass was more in display as she lifts herself up before groaning and letting out a soft airy moan; catching me off guard completely.

"gia." i whisper softly as she wiggles around with her eyes shut still pushed upon me. i curse at the feeling of the fabric of her pj shorts rubbing on my pants as i felt myself tighten in my briefs.

placing my hands on her hips to try to move her away i soon feel her small fingers grab onto mines before letting her head fall more back to her pillow.

"fuck me." she gasps making me stop my movements before feeling my lips become dry.

i could feel my cheeks getting red and my ears tingle as i let my hand drape over her shoulder. "gia wake up. gia" this time i called her out louder than before.

"hmm" i see her eyes flutter a bit before opening them to scrunch up with her nose. "leo? what's wrong it's..." she turns her head to the side slowly to catch her glancing at the small clock on her nightstand.

"4am." she mutters as i sigh feeling like a complete idiot for waking her up so early, knowing damn well we have to wake up soon to head off to the studio.

"nothing. just go back to sleep" i see her roll her eyes at me before pulling back her sheet on her body.

she stops midway as her eyes focused on something else. "what?" i bit the corner of my lip as she looks back up at me and angles her head to look at me better from her perspective.

"you're hard..." immediately catching on to what she said i look down to see the big tent under my pants.

shit.