08

...
GIA

opening my eyes and removing my hands away from my body i look up and towards the outer part of the shower glass to see leo standing there with his hands in his pockets.

full smirk on his face with an eyebrow up staring at my body. "LEO?!" i shout turning off the shower before grabbing my towel from the small clip and wrapping myself quickly, even though he already saw me naked entirely.

pushing myself out of the shower i glare at him as he laughs. "go on. i was enjoying the show baby" this dick.

going towards him further, i slap his chest as he raises a hand towards the spot i had hit and winced in 'pain'. "that hurts gia ouch" he pouts as i roll my eyes.

"how the hell did you get in!? shit how did you even know i lived here!" i was bursting in anger as i had totally forgot about the fact that we were all alone in the house with me wrapped in a towel only.

he shrugs before walking off making me follow him to see him now sit on my bed, laying a bit down with his elbows propping him up and man spreading.

oh no. why does he have to look so attractive while i'm trying to get him the hell out.

"ana told me your address since i was worried because you didn't arrive. only for me to find out you were sick." he pauses before looking me from head to toe as he licks his bottom lip making it now shiny.

"but i guess you were sick for only a minute because if this is you sick i'd love to see you sick all the time" i roll my eyes at his remark as i lean onto the bathroom frame.

"oh! and by me getting in, the door was unlocked" he casually says as i just scoff. my hand now on my hip as another one was still wrapped around me trying to not let the towel fall.

"so you decided it was a good idea to walk in like NOTHING" he shrugs again. he just LOVES to shrug doesn't he.

"you're an ass" "oh am i?" he whispers making me feel like shrinking in place right then and there.

i soon see leo sit up straight before getting off of the bed and walking towards me. my mind now blank as i look at him now inches away from my form.

i was trying so hard not to break but the intoxicating smell of his sweet yet manly cologne and his deep colored green eyes looking at me didn't make it too easy.

his tongue poked out a little before going back into his mouth and biting his lip while his hand now places near my head onto the frame for support.

when is cleo's call when you need it lord.

his eyes scan down my wet hair before trailing towards some drops of water that was moving towards my collarbones and into the middle of my chest.

"gosh your irresistible gia. you drive me insane" he mutters as i go wide eyed.

me, gia morales, make leo smith go insane.

that was something new. without thinking i bite my lip before he placed his index finger over it and takes it away from my teeth, letting it go with a 'pop' sound.

"don't do that baby" "or what?" i said without thinking as i felt like he was staring into my soul.

trying to find pieces of me in him.

his hand drops down from near my head before moving towards my body and dropping over my hip.

i didn't bother to tell him to stop because secretly, i didn't want him to.

i liked it. i liked the feeling of his stare on me like i was his prey as he had his warm hands on my body.
"don't tempt me gia" he mutters as my hand goes up towards his shoulder and gives it a slight squeeze.

"i'm not." i whisper as his breath fanned near my cheek. i was slowly melting under his touch as i let out a small whimper feeling his nails dig into my hip.

"i fucking hate you" i spoke shutting my eyes for a split second before feeling him get closer towards the nape of my neck and give me a slight kiss over my collarbone.

"you hate me?" i nod. "y-yes" i stutter out as leo kept peppering soft, slow wet kisses along my neck towards the shell of my ear.

this is wrong. so wrong yet i didn't let him go. i didn't encourage him to stop. i felt hypnotized to his touch.

i felt myself gasp a little as his teeth drag down my earlobe before kissing the outer part. "you sure?" he taunts as i gulp a lump down in my throat.

"speak baby. i need words" i nod before whispering a "yes". he nods as well before pulling back letting me go as i slump my shoulders down and sigh.

i felt as if the air in me had been taken away as i look at him to see him look at me once more before heading towards the door of the room.

he glanced back before smiling at me. "glad to see you're not sick gia. i'll see you later" he casually says before walking out the door as i soon hear the downstairs front door open and close shut.

my hand goes up towards my mouth soon cupping it as i take my hand and move it between my hair pushing it back anxiously.

i'm fucked. what the hell did i do...