02

...
GIA

"he's 20 minutes late!" i whisper-shout at cleo as she just shrugs looking at the wardrobe this late idiot has to wear for the shoot.

everyone here knows that when it comes to my work my models are always on point. but him... he's NOT!? i was already impatient as he was just wasting my time.

"i can't do this anymore." i turn around before walking towards the middle of the white room where the rest of our team was. the soft voice of cleo's saying "gia don't-" faded away as i now stood there looking around.

"DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE HELL LEO SMITH IS AT!" everyone's heads snap towards where i was as some began to give me excuses and some ignored me to go back to what they were doing.

as i felt the anger rise up in me, i was soon caught off guard when the double doors of the studio opened up before hearing a man laughing at his phone.

he was tall and had wide shoulders. his jet black hair was swooned back with gel only leaving a small strand to droop down making him look more attractive than what he already was.

my eyes glance at his body from head to toe as i was silently trying to find a connection in this man.

he had a long black coat with a white shirt and some ripped jeans with louis vuitton boots. you come to a calvin klein shoot and wear the competition brand. how stupid can a person be.

i take a mental note as he places his phone in his pockets before walking towards were i was.

as he comes close i now see a good view of his face. he had a sharp jawline as his eyes were a deep shade of a beautiful green. what really caught me off guard was the small yet very visible scar he had on his chin.

like a scratch mark.

"are you from here?" he asks with an accent that made my knees buckle slightly. "actually yeah i'm the-" "don't care. can you just get me the person who runs this place and tell them i'm here." he cuts me off as i look at him like crazy.

he turns around before glancing back at me. "oh and get me a coffee. thanks" and with that he heads off, passing a couple of the workers who were already gawking over him.

this motherfu-

"gia.." i hear cleo say as i come back to my senses to realize i was gripping onto my own pen making it snap into two.

"are you okay?" she asks placing a hand on my shoulder. i swallow down the urge to follow him and slap him in the back of his gorgeous head and ruin his hair as i just turn to her and give her a tight lip smile.

"i'm perfect. let's just get started with the shoot"
i turn back around as cleo nods and walks away.

please lord give me strength to not jump off from this building roof right now.

-

it's been a few minutes and we were finally doing process. although it took a lot of strength for me not to go insane when leo didn't care that i was the photographer and not a coffee taker, he made it work as he was now on the set with the boxer briefs he was modeling off today.

everyone around me kept staring at his body as i scoff. yeah he was attractive but he was an ass. but hot. but a fucking ass.

he had an 8 pack as it looked like he works out a lot. no wonder ana also wanted him. he was good looking for sure.

i clap my hands earning everyone's attention—including leo's as i look at everyone around in the studio.

"alright you guys! ana expects a GOOD shoot for the next 2 months since the campaign will end after that!" everyone starts to whisper before dialing it down as i spoke up again.

"so let's make it work! i want NO childish behavior today or the days after today. you all understand!" "YES!" everyone shouts excluding leo as he just stares at me.

"then let's get this over with!" and with that we all part ways as the lights shinned brighter and my camera was now in my hands.

"alright leo i'm gonna need you to pose to your left— no left." i shake my head as leo goes to his right. a smirk tugs on his lips.

"my right is better so shoot on this side." are you FUCKING with me right now?!

"well i said left" "right" he intervenes as i felt my grip around my camera tighten. "left" "right" he argues back making me snap. "FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST LISTEN!" i drop my camera towards the table next to me as everyone looks at us both.

it was rare to see me yelling at one of our models but for some reason leo just irks me, letting me blow.
i sigh before rubbing my temples.

i look at leo as he just smiles before moving to his left like i told him before he decided to piss me off. "go ahead. it's all yours" he poses for me as my heart skips a beat.

stop it gia. let's just finish this so you can go home.

"thank you.." i was being truthful. i was thankful he ended up doing what i had asked for.

he shrugs it off before i went back and grabbed my camera, finally shooting some photos of him before switching poses.

-

"THAT'S A WRAP!" everyone cheers as i put my camera down and check the pics on my computer. i was in total shock at how stunning they looked.

after the whole fiasco with leo earlier today we ended up working well together by the end of it making us finish earlier than usual.

9pm.

people started to clean up the set as i look up to see leo gone. he was probably changing back to his regular clothes from earlier.

i sat in my seat with the pictures on the screen blurring my vision slightly as cleo skips towards me. gosh i love her so much.

"i'm heading home. wanna come with or is alex picking you up tonight?" at the mention of alex i look at her as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"i'm not leaving and no he's not picking me up this time" "dang it" she pouts making me laugh.

alex was my 1 year boyfriend and he's been such a sweetheart to me for the past year.

"who's alex?"