16

...
GIA

i'm going to snap her head off.

it's been half an hour since the shoot with leo and lidia had started, and she has been nothing but a total bitch since then.

"oh i don't like this-" "oh that picture isn't alright" "can he get closer" her voice would get more pitch every. single. time.

it's like an annoying alarm clock in the near part of your ear ringing till your eardrums feel like exploding. she's pretty and all but she needs to shut up.

although i tried to hide my anger in, it would only grow as she didn't want to follow my rules and only touch upon leo's body like a wild cat.

leo didn't seem to mind as he had his hands place upon the top of her hips gently letting the band of her calvin panties be touched.

i roll my neck before placing my camera down to check the clock which had finally strike 6pm.

"TODAY IS A WRAP!" i yell making everyone begin to move for their belongings as i push my chair back to sit down and push myself up to look at my computer screen with the pictures with leo and lidia.

i don't get why ana had to add lidia into the picture. we were doing JUST fine with leo. i felt myself biting my lip before catching a small glimpse of leo putting his shirt back on and buttoning back up his jeans.

i immediately ignore him trying my best not to get caught up before i see a pair of hands begin to touch MY computer screen making my head snap up to see lidia standing right near me.

"these came out so good wow" she compliments tracing one of her manicured nails onto the screen revealing a picture of leo and lidia close upon each-other.

i nod not having any words to say as she just sighs and moves her hand away. "he's such an eye candy" "an i- what now?" i raise an eyebrow confused at what she had said about leo as she bites the small corner of her red lips.

"you know— eye candy. like saying someone is attractive and such." she explains pulling her pants up more from the small loops as i just nod.

"well then i'll see you tomorrow..." "gia." i deadpanned as she just gives me a tight lip smile. "yea that" soon after she goes ahead and walks out the studio set leaving me there baffled.

can she be nice for once....

"you okay?" i hear leo's voice as i look to see him sitting next to me before placing a hand over top of my thigh.

i look down at the sudden touch before i move my chair more to let his hand drop down and away. "aren't you going to head out?" i ask seeing as it was now us two once again here.

normally every-time it's a wrap or we call it a day in general everyone takes that seriously and immediately heads off without one word.

these people may like their jobs but they obviously prefer staying at home more than the job itself.
leo nods as he leans back into the chair he was currently sitting on.

his eyes roam around my entire body as he shrugs. "decided to be with you" i glare at him trying to wonder why as he sighs. "i'm bored. i rather watch you edit then be in my apartment all alone while watching boring movies and having to walk around like nothing" he says as i slowly nod.

i didn't know what came over me after his words sinked into my brain, other than the fact that not even seconds later i spoke out of nonsense.

"let's go to your apartment then."

-

"again you can make yourself at home" leo gestures around his apartment before dropping the house keys onto the marble kitchen counter.

i nod now shutting the door before pulling out a chair from the kitchen bar and sat on it now placing my laptop on top and my purse on the side of me.

i didn't know what i was thinking of coming back here but i didn't really mind now that i think about it.

"do you want something to drink?" leo blurts out now opening the fridge to look inside letting the light of the refrigerator shine upon his face.

"just a water please" he nods as i see him take a bottle of water out before soon placing it in-front of me.

"i really need to go grocery shopping soon or i'll die from hunger and thirst" i chuckle at leo's comment as he grins.

the cold sensation of the water now down my throat made me sigh as i felt more refresh then before. it was super cold which i had desired the most especially now.

"what are you going to do now?" he asks taking the bottle of water he had given me and drinking some for himself as well. not caring about the fact that he drank from the same bottle as mines i turned my computer to face him as he looks at the screen.

"i have to fix some mishaps in the pictures from the shoot today and then send them to ana once again." i point towards the photos that were displayed as he nods.

i make the computer face me again as he leans now onto the small wall behind him. "she's tough on you isn't she?" now it was my turn to do his famous shrugs.

i knew he was talking about ana but there was definitely no lies to that at all. i mean why would there be. she's just really bitchy and controlling after all.