26

...
GIA

*WARNING*

"those heels really hurt wow" leo laughs placing a hand over the sofa handle as i wrapped my legs now over each-other with the soft blanket covering them.

leo and i were currently just sitting on the sofa in his studio with the film still playing from its projector. the room had gotten quiet as my head was still wrapped up about the whole situation that had happened.

"why did you really do this for me leo?" he sighs before moving his eyes away from the film and now into mines.

"because i genuinely do like you gia." i kept it quiet only responding with a nod. "i wanted to show you how much i could go for you. beyond more if you let me show you later on"

i bite my lip as i take in his words into my head. he genuinely did mean it and i could sense he was being honest with me. hence him being raw and honest.

"you like me that much huh" he nods soon taking my hands in his. "of course i do. you're smart. you're funny. you're hardworking—" his words kept on going before i start to lean closer making him snap out of it.

"you're cute when you ramble" i scrunch my nose up a little as he smiles closer letting me feel the tip of his nose touch mines slightly letting it glide down.

i could feel his breath fanning my face as the smell of wine hits my nostrils strongly. my eyes look up and down his facial features as his hand moves more towards the back of my scalp.

"may i?" he mutters making sure i knew what i was doing. without thinking twice i nodded soon feeling his lips collide with mines.

not too rough but not too soft either.

the kiss began to intensify as the kiss started to get desperate. as if our whole body curved into one another like a perfect puzzle piece.

i hear leo groan as i push myself farther back on the sofa letting him climb over me and place a leg in between my thighs, soon parting my own legs wider for easy access.

i try my best to hold in the subtle whimper behind but immediately let it go as leo's lips leaves my own to trail down wet kisses along the nape of my neck seductively.

"fuck leo" i let my hands rise up towards his hair letting them sink into the strands of his soft hair as he gives me a low chuckle soon moving lower and lower.

i feel his hand go up towards my chest area soon ripping away the fabric of my dress from my chest now leaving me completely bare after not wearing a bra underneath.

the cold sensation of his fingers circling my nipples makes me feel more erotic as he smirks soon looking up at me before latching his pink lips over top. i felt myself tightening my grip on his head accidentally as i gasped for air.

his teeth glided on the bud as he takes his lips away letting my nipples harden more as he kept going down but this time raising my dress completely from my thighs to give him a full view.

leo mutters a 'fuck' as his head lowers down to place more wet kisses in the inner part of my thighs as i gasp at the sudden action, soon feeling his lips come in contact with my clit.