20

...
GIA

before he could do anything else, the door opens up making me immediately pull him away only to turn around to see cleo standing there.

"you ready to go?" she asks while glancing between leo and i from above her glasses. i nod as i let my hands run up and down the side of my pants.

slightly turning my head to see him looking at me, i only lick my lips a bit. "yea— let's just go" i pause before going ahead and walking out with cleo still processing the events from minutes before.

-

licking my lips, i curse at the sudden burning feeling that was on the tip of my tongue due to the hot drink i had in hold.

it was past 12am and i was sitting in a chair in the kitchen bar as my computer was wide open and screen brighter than ever, making my eyes slightly hurt from the sight.

i've been finishing off some editing as i tried my best to stay awoke. although i was editing i also had been into deep thought for so long now. especially about leo.

what was he doing right now? is he actually on the date with lidia? is he okay?

all these thoughts wondered in my head like a track star running quickly to get to their passing point. as i felt myself losing in thought i suddenly hear a knock coming from the outside of my house door.

with a sudden stop on my movements i look towards the door before feeling myself let go and begin to walk carefully near it.

"gia... let me in please" i hear a deep male voice spoke as recognized it as leo's.

"leo?" i muttered soon opening the door wide to come in view with him leaning on the frame. his hair was pushed back as he wore basic clothes with some sport shoes on.

without saying a word, he enters my home now placing his jacket onto the hanger near him. "what are you doing here." he walks towards my kitchen before placing both of his hands on the kitchen bar counter to look at me.

"i got bored home alone and decided to see if you were awake" he casually says as i roll my eyes before going back and sitting down in my chair.

"well i'm awake but i'll probably be heading off to sleep soon" he got quiet as i see leo open my fridge up as the inside light flashed upon his face. before i knew it, he takes out a bottle of water before screwing the lid off and drinking the cold liquid.

my eyes soon slowly wonder towards his neck to see his adam's apple bob up and down with each gulp as a small stream from the water had dropped from his lips and to the deeper part of his neck.

i felt myself gawking at the view as i slowly stopped touching the keys of my computer.

how can he look so good just by such a basic humanly act.

"staring is rude baby" he mutters with a deep chuckle as he opens my trash bin and throws the now empty water bottle inside before looking at me once more.

i immediately feel myself getting red before snapping my head back towards my computer screen, ignoring him to the best of my ability and act like he wasn't currently heading off to my living room and turning on the tv.

i scoff before giving him one last look.

he looked completely comfortable. as if he lived here as well. with a small smile playfully forming on my lips i start editing some pictures before sending them to ana and shutting it completely down.

-

"my back is KILLING me" groaning, i walk towards leo whos legs are now propped up on my sofa like a child while he watched a disney movie on my tv.

"what time is it?" he asks still not leaving his eyes from the screen as he was too intrigued into the kissing scene now playing from the two actors.

i dug out my phone from my pocket before yawning a little making sure i placed my hand over my mouth to let the sound be muffled. "2am"

he nods before putting his legs down and sitting straight up. "i should get going then" he smoothed down his pants before standing up meeting my figure.

i felt myself moving to the side out of instinct as i see him go ahead and grab his jacket from my hanger.

the urge to call out for him kept growing more and more as i move to the front before placing my hands behind my back.

"it's already really dark out— you should sleep here tonight." i called out making him stop midway while now turning around. "you sure?"

he raises an eyebrow up as he tries to make sure i was completely sure with what i was proposing.

i nod as he takes his jacket off again before walking towards me. "i can sleep down here—" i cut him off as i grab his wrist making him look down from the sudden act.

"it's fine. you can sleep upstairs. i don't want you to feel uncomfortable down here" with that being said he only nods as i let go of his wrist and gesture him to follow me.

i don't know what i was getting myself into...