Bondita's arrival

Roy Chowdhury haveli was decorated for bondita's return.All we're excited to see Bondita.

"Som where is this Anirudh? It's already late, he has to pick up Bondita from the station"asked Kaka .

"I will search for him Kaka"said Som and went to search for Anirudh.

When Som went to Anirudh's room , Anirudh was sleeping peacefully in his bed.

"Till now Anirudh dada is sleeping ,if Kaka comes to know that he is sleeping he will scold dada nicely"Som said to himself and left Anirudh's room.

"Kaka ,dada is sleeping"Som said to Kaka.

"He has become lazy nowadays It's getting too late, Bondita will be waiting in the station .Som you go to the station to pick up Bondita."said Kaka.

"Ok Kaka but how will I identify boudi?"asked Som.

"You go to the station and try to find her ."said Kaka.

Som reached the railway station and started searching for Bondita.A hand was placed in his shoulder and he turned back to see. A beautiful girl stood there .She wore a lavender coloured knee length maxi.Som couldn't take his eyes from her,he was mesmerized by her beauty.

"Ah.....Who are you girl ,what do you want?"asked Som  softly.

"I want your dada",said Bondita playfully.

"Boudi is it you? ,I couldn't identify you with this modern dress",said Som.

"Why don't I look good" pouted Bondita.

"You look too beautiful boudi"said Som.

"I don't know how Anirudh dada will control himself in front of boudi's beauty",Som thought to himself.

"Iam not your boudi anymore,Som call me as Bondita",said Bondita sadly.

"You are always my boudi",said Som.

"By the way where is your dada ,why didn't he come to pick me ?",asked Bondita.

"He is sleeping boudi",said Som .

"He doesn't cares about me .He neither wrote a single letter these years nor attended my calls .He didn't come to pick me up today."said Bondita and puffed her cheeks.

"You and your antics didn't change at all Boudi"said Som smiling.

"Som take me fastly to home ,I want to talk to your dada",said Bondita.

"Ok boudi but It's better to change your dress because you know about our Kaka."said Som.

"I too thought about the same Som ,but I don't have any saree", said Bondita.

"Boudi if you want to change to saree I can take you to my girlfriend's home", said Som.

"What do you have girlfriend?"asked Bondita.

"Yes Boudi",Som said blushing.

"By seeing you blushing I don't think she is just your friend."Bondita said teasingly.

"Boudi actually...that is...she is..."blabbered Som.

"You can say me any secret Som I won't say it to anybody"said Bondita.

"Boudi I love her",Som said blushing

"Oh ok...ok.. ,do your dada knows this", Bondita asked teasingly.

"Please boudi don't say this to dada",Som pleaded to Bondita.

"Ok I won't say ,now take me to her home I have to change my dress
quickly", said Bondita.

They left to Som girlfriend's home , Bondita changed her dress.They left to Roy Chowdhury haveli.

Please vote ⭐ and leave your valuable comments.