Sonakshi

Kaka was doing the decorations for marriage, afterall it's only 3 days left for the their marriage isn't.

"Kaka what is happening here ? You started preparing for marriage but dada and boudi didn't accept to marry eachother",said Batuk.

"What can I do for that? I tried a lot to reunite them but they gave a shock to me . I have changed my mind, two marriages will happen , Ranveer Bondita's and Anirudh Sonakshi's.

"Kaka are you out of your mind. Do you remember? We planned this marriage to reunite them ,not to separate them from eachother and get them married to different persons",said Batuk.

"I don't care about that ,they themselves are willing to marry different persons,then what's your problem. Then bride's family will come now ,make arrangements for them to stay in our haveli. Behave politely with your new boudi",said Kaka and left the hall.

" I have only one boudi, that's my Bondita boudi ",screamed batuk .

"What are you shouting here batuk where nobody is there. Now a days you also became a mental joining with Bondita",said Anirudh who came by the way .

"Yeah ,I and my boudi will always look like a fools to you guys . For you, your future wife Sonakshi will only look like a genius ",said Batuk.

"Why are you speaking unnecessarily? I didn't say that, that girl is genius or something",said Anirudh.

"Why are you calling her as 'that girl'? Call her as sweetheart or darling. She is important than my boudi to you, isn't", said Batuk.

"Stop this nonsense batuk ,I just asked you the reason for screaming. You are going on blaming me",said Anirudh.

"Your darling and her family is coming to our haveli,it seems. When they step into this house ,I and my boudi will get out of this house ", said Batuk angrily.

"Don't call Sonakshi as my darling hereafter "fumed Anirudh.

"That Ranveer is far better than you, It is a good decision that my boudi agreed to marry him and not you", said batuk and left the hall.

Anirudh's POV

Oh my god ! This batuk irritates me a lot . This marriage date came very fast,how will I handle the situation. Already this Bondita is confusing me a lot. Why are you giving me challenges upon challange???

Hey Anirudh did you forget that you want to make Bondita jealous? This is the best opportunity to tease her but I know that this is not the right time to do this revenge . My wedding is nearing,I don't know what's going to happen in my life.

Sonakshi is a silent girl according to me ,I don't know about her now. She is my childhood friend , I advised her a lot to study but that girl didn't agree at all . She always lives for the society and fear about the talks of this society. I hope that she should have changed by now .

"Chote Malik... ",I heard a sound. I think they have arrived and that's why bihari is calling me.

End of Anirudh's POV

There came a beautiful girl with red and purple lehenga, she was beautiful ofcourse !!! Anirudh was staring at her for a long time.

"She is looking very beautiful !! ,She has grew a lot ", thought Anirudh.

Bondita also came out of the haveli and saw her lover staring at Sonakshi for a long time and got angry. Sonakshi saw Anirudh and came near him.

"She is looking beautiful isn't?",asked Bondita.

"Yes", said Anirudh without thinking who asked the question.

"I am going to kill you sakha babu,I will deal with you later . Now that girl is coming towards us ,so Iam leaving you now",said Bondita and Anirudh signed in relief.

"Ji how are you?",asked Sonakshi.

"You can call me as Anirudh itself",said Anirudh.

"No ji ,girls shouldn't call their husbands by their name",said Sonakshi and Anirudh was about to start his long speech when Bondita interrupted.

" Leave it Sakha babu, this girl won't understand",said Bondita.

"This Sonakshi won't change ", Anirudh thought to himself.

"Who is this girl ?",asked Sonakshi.

"My... "Anirudh was struck.

Bondita and Sonakshi were waiting for the reply of Anirudh. Bondita wanted him to say that she is Anirudh's lover while Sonakshi thought Bondita as a relative of Anirudh.

"She is my girl friend ",said Anirudh.

"Oh!! Sakhi ,then ok",said Sonakshi as she knew that Anirudh had many female friend in small age and she thought that Bondita was also one among them.

"Girl friend?? Thats it ?? ",pouted Bondita

"'Girl friend' ,Bondita understand,not just a friend but you are my
girlfriend ",said Anirudh in a feeble voice.

"Ok I understood ",she said looking down ,maybe she got shy .

Anirudh looked at both of them

Anirudh's POV

Even though Sonakshi looks beautiful,my Bondita is no lesser than her in beauty. I love the simple way of dressing done by Bondita. Even without any grand accesories,she looks damn beautiful . My Bondita is always the best!!!

Sonakshi

Bondita

Bondita

Please vote and comment

Do you want POV of Anirudh and Bondita? Because I have planned to write from their point of view. Or do you want the chapter to have dialogues of the characters .