Sonakshi and Bondita

Anirudh was in the study ,reading case files when Sonakshi entered .

"Ji I made kapi for you ",said Sonakshi.

"Kapi???? What is that?",asked Anirudh to Sonakshi.

"Ji kapi ... Foreigners drink that",said Sonakshi showing the coffee mug.

"Oh coffee",said Anirudh and started laughing.

Bondita came into the study glaring at Anirudh who was laughing. He immediately stopped laughing when he saw Bondita.

"What is happening here ? That's so funny?",asked Bondita entering.

"Nothing ",said Anirudh.

"Ok I made coffee for you Sakha babu", Said Bondita forwarding the coffee cup to Anirudh.

"Already Sonakshi also made coffee for me",said Anirudh.

"Oh I am a fool! I forgot that now you have a beautiful wife to make coffee for you and I made coffee for you asusual. Sorry ! I will give this coffee to koeli didi itself",said Bondita seeing the coffee cup that she was holding in her hand.

"No Bondita,I will drink that coffee ",said Anirudh.

"Why Sakha babu? now you have a wife and she will do everything for you isn't? You drink the coffee that is made by Sonakshi", said Bondita.

"Bondita.... You started your fight again",said Anirudh irritated.

"Why should I fight? I am just saying the truth",said Bondita.

"Sonakshi I will drink your coffee another day ,this girl is so adament you know . Today I will drink Bondita's coffee. Atleast you will listen to me isn't? ",asked Anirudh to Sonakshi.

"Whatever you say I will follow it ji . No problem you drink her coffee. Ok ji Iam leaving ",said Sonakshi and left the study.

"See yourself how kind she is",said Anirudh.

"Then Iam , I am also a kind girl. All the boys in my college will say that Iam the kindest of all girls ",said Bondita.

"Boys????",asked Anirudh.

"Yes sakha babu ,just now I remember I want to tell you many things about my college life ",said Bondita.

"Ok",said Anirudh.

"Do you know a fact? Many boys have proposed me in my school and college",said Bondita proudly.

"What ??? Proposal? These boys don't have any manners,They don't know how to speak to a girl. If I was there I would have killed them",said Anirudh.

"Relax sakha babu ,why are you getting angry as if someone proposed to your wife?", asked Bondita and Anirudh's face turned red.

"That is ........",said Anirudh.

"Ok leave that ,do you know how many boys proposed me?",asked Bondita.

"How will I know that",asked Anirudh.

"Guess",said Bondita.

"Maybe 5,6 or 10?", asked Anirudh.

"No Sakha babu,you are wrong", said Bondita.

"Then,how many?", asked Anirudh.

"49",said Bondita.

"What 49????", asked Anirudh with widened eyes.

"Yeah,Iam waiting for the 50th proposal ",said Bondita.

"No one will dare to propose you when Iam here ",said Anirudh.

"What will you do if someone propose to me?",asked Bondita.

"I will kill them",said Anirudh angrily.

"Why are you getting serious now? I think you have bp and that's why you are getting angry easily.Why are you getting angry ? you itself propose to me ,ok ",said Bondita.

"Bondita...",said Anirudh and twisted her ears .

"Ahhh.... Sorry leave me",said Bondita.

"Will you ever say about any boys to me?",asked Anirudh twisting her ears even more.

"Noooooo",Said Bondita.

"Ok ,now the coffee became cold ,make another and bring it to me", said Anirudh.

"The coffee became cold but you are hot isn't,manage and drink I can't make another one",said Bondita.

"Again you started your naughty talks",said Anirudh.

"Shall I say your wife to make coffee?",asked Bondita chuckling.

"You are going to get nicely from
me ",said Anirudh.

"What am I going to get?",asked Bondita.

"Kisses ,Do you want to get one?",asked Anirudh.

"No I wish to get but kaka sasurji will not spare me ", said Bondita and ran out of the study blushing .

Please vote and comment

Sorry for the late update,I will try to update regularly